Chapter 3 - Dangerous Confession

Too tired to hold on; Too in love to let go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun's day-off. She didn't quite know what to do alone at home, as other members had personal schedules and Hyejeong would be joining Yuna and Chanmi in a photoshoot for Cosmopolitan. 
Though, as Seolhyun's older sister was a fashion editor for Cosmopolitan Korea, she called Seolhyun and offered her to join the 'trio' and come to talk to her. As she was eager to meet her sister, she kindly accepted her sister's offer and went to the shooting with her team members. 
But as soon as she arrived, her sister took her to some other room and interrogated her. When they last met (about a week ago), Seolhyun had promised to tell her about the problems she was lately facing. She trusted her sister, and she knew she wouldn't be left alone by her. 

"So?" Joohyun (her sister's name) sat on the opposite couch and looked at her sister. 
Seohyun let out a long sigh and got ready to talk. "Eonni.. For a few years now... There's this person I can't get out of my mind.." She kept playing with her hands nervously and looking around as she spoke. "I get so nervous, sweaty and clumsy whenever that person stays close to me... I feel like something is fluttering around in my stomach.. I want to always look good, to become a better person just to get noticed... I constantly find myself thinking and dreaming about our mutual future, I start imagining and planning things that might never happen... I feel miserable when that person is away... I.. can feel myself tense up when that person talks about someone that he likes.. I try hard not to cry but.. I can't help it.." She paused for a moment to sigh. "I feel like I'm obsessed..." 
"You are not." Joohyun asserted firmly. "You're in love." 
"But..." Seolhyun lowered her gaze. "I'm not supposed to feel this way..." 
"Why? Because he loves someone else?" 
"N-not only that..." 
"Seolhyun." Joohyun sat nearer and put her hand on Seolhyun's shoulder as a sign of support. "I know it hurts to love in vain. It hurts even more to know that the one you love is loving someone else. But what hurts most is finding out that he's loving someone else because you never gave him the chance to love you."
"But you don't understand, eonni... I just can't love that person." Seolhyun stood up and wandered off to the corner of the room. 'How I wish you knew the truth...' she thought m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter