Final decision

Without me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hosoek exited his room, straight away moving to the kitchen because he was really hungry, he totally forgoten to eat yesterday because of all those events, the other members were probably still sleeping because it was just 7:25 in the morning. He decided to give Taehyung time to sleep a little more because he didn't have the heart to wake up the younger, when he came into the kitchen Jimin was sitting on the top of the cupboard and giggling to his phone while eating a sandwich, Hosoek rolled his eyes, his best friend was really creepy sometimes.

Ho- " Why so happy? " Jimin jumped, nearly falling off the cupboard and quickly looked at Hoseok. " Why are you so creepy? "

Ji- " You love me because of that." He smiled at Hoseok and the first thing the older boy saw were a big circles under his eyes.

Ho- " Wow! Was it that intense? " Jimin didn't know what Hoseok meant and waited for the other to continue. "Did you see your face ? You look horrible!"

Ji- "Ah, that." He started to giggle. "I was looking at Kookie for the whole night and I just couldn't go to sleep!" He said happily and then suddenly jumped off his spot and grabbed Hoseok's hands tightly. " And I also did something !" Jimin transformed into excited ball of sunshine now.

Ho- " Yeah, go for it." He couldn't help but smile at the younger, he was really happy for his best friend. However, he was at the same time really sceptical about if Jungkook will ever want to date Jimin, he still doesn't seem to notice Jimin advances.

Ji- " I kissed him !" Jimin was now jumping, still holding Hoseok.

Ho- " You did what !?" He couldn't believe what he just heard. "And what did he say ?" Now he was really curious, Jimin stopped jumping and looked at the floor disappointed.

Ji- " Well.... he was sleeping." Hoseok took one hand away from Jimin to just quickly facepalm himself. " But it was still AMAZING so I'm still happy!" He squeaked and started to fan himself. "I can't belive I did it! I finally did it!" Hoseok wanted to tell him to be quiet or else he will wake up someone, but it was too late as Jin came rushing into the kitchen, nearly falling because of his own legs and then stopped in the middle of them, looking quickly from one to the other.

Jin- " I heard Jimin shouting !" He said panicked, but then quickly changed his expression into angry one. " Were you two fighting again?" He looked at two boys that were now scared to death, angry Seokjin was nearly as scary as Hoseok.

Ji- ' We weren't fighting, just talking." He mumbled out.

Jin- " Oh." He giggled and looked at Jimin." Don't you dare to wake me so early again." He said with a fake smile, Jimin gulped and smiled to relax Seokjin. " There is no point in sleeping now." He said, yawned and go to change his clothes. Two boys looked at each other in shock and then started to giggle.

Ji- " Okay, lets keep it up till tomorrow or the day after and then we came make up." He winked to Hoseok. " Jungkook will fall for me."

Ho- "Okay." He said and started to prepare his cereal.

 After a short while, sleepy Taehyung came in to the kitchen. He stopped when he saw that the only ones in the kitchen were Hoseok and Jimin, he felt awkard and he didn't know what to say or how to act, but after a moment he came standing next to Hoseok.

Ho- "Do you want to eat cereal too?" Hoseok said while passing another bowl towards Taehyung.

V- "No...." He looked at Hoseok quickly and then at Jimin. "A sandwich." 

Ho- "Jimin can you pass V some bread ?" Their converstaion was quick, however natural, Taehyung didn't know what was going on. Jimin passed the bread with simple "Sure."  to Hoseok. 

Suga, Namjoon and Seokjin came into the kitchen, Suga looked like he was ready to kill somebody.

Suga- " Move." He said to Hoseok with a angry expression, the younger quickly moved away.

Nam- "Chill man !" He glared toward Suga that was now preparing his cereal. " You don't need to be so nasty just because you pissed off!" He shouted at him, the oldest age qroup looked so annoyed that maknaes coudn't help to stare.

Ji- "What happened?" 

Suga- "Not your ing bussiness." 

Jin- "He is angry because we were watching a movie yesterday and them started to argue about which actor is better." 

Nam- " Donghyung is a lot better ! Yours was so la-"

Suga- " Just you try to finish this question." He pointed a spoon towards Namjoon's neck. 

Nam- "Yours was a ing !" 

Ho- "Hey!" Hoseok found that really offensive. "No comparing please." Namjoon looked at Hoseok.

Nam-" Ugh, sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Suga- "Youngmin is the best actor in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter