Is it really working ?

Without me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hoseok was chilling on the couch and playing a really exciting game called 'try not to blink' with Jungkook and all of a sudden, Jimin came and sat down in the middle of his thighs.
Ji- 'Sorry but I need some time with my boyfriend ~~ ' He adjusted himself better and put Hoseok's hands around himself. 
Ho- ' Ugh! Man I lost because of you !'. Hoseok didn't mind Jimin's behavior at all now  ( Jimin doing cling stuff only when Jungkook was around ) also, Jimin didn't call him hyung next to other people since they were going out, Hoseok was a bit angry about that but now he got used to it. 
Ji- ' Give me a kissu Hopie .' He said while tapping his left cheek and looking at Jungkook, Hoseok started to tickle Jimin and laugh.
Ho- ' You wish. ' Jimin was giggling so hard now.
Ji- ' Why are you so cold towards me today ?! ' 
Su- ' Go get a room you two !' 
V- ' I can't watch TV because of you Jimin ! ' He said a little bit frustrated. 
Ji- ' Jungkook save me !' He couldn't stop giggling.
Jung- ' O ! Jimin hyung ! Let's play try not to blink game ! ' Jimin straight away stopped laughing, he was serious now, looking into Jungkook's eyes. ' One, two, three Go! '
Hoseok sat smiling, it was the first day that Jungkook actually did a move, Jimin is probably happy now. His through's were interrupted by a hand tapping him on the shoulder, he looked at this person and it was Taehyung.
Tae- 'Let's play too !' He said with that funny smile on his face.
Ho- ' Sure !' And four of them started to stare at each other. Hoseok through that Taehyung's expression was a bit off, he was looking at him like he wanted to say something and this made him a bit uncomfortable to see Taehyung so serious. 
Ji- ' I won ! Hopie give me a kissu ! ' Again, all of a sudden, Jimin disturbed this awkward moment by kissing Hoseok on the cheek, making startled Hoseok lose of course. 
V - ' Ugh! Jimin.' Taehyung stood up and go back to his place.
Ji- ' At least you won !' He started to laugh but Taehyung didn't laugh with him, he was just looking at Jimin like he just destroyed his playtime. After some seconds he just got back to Suga and they both watched TV in silence. 
Ho- ' Jimin is really no fun. ' Jimin just shushed him away. 
At the end of the movie, when everybody were now in their living room, Suga looked at Jimin and Hoseok, studying them carefully. 
Su- ' Jimin, J-hope' Everybody's attention was now on him. ' I was thinking.... that maybe perhaps you two would like to have some quality time with each other ? I was thinking about going out together to the cafe today so the house will be free.' The room went silent. Hoseok didn't know what to say because the truth is the only thing he would do with Jimin is playing on PS3 or practicing.
Ho- ' I don't think we need that. ' 
Ji- ' This is still the first week we're going out so that wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter