Quality time

Without me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that stituation, Jimin pretended to be so sad that Hoseok wanted to puke, why was he the one that was bad ? Now everybody will think that he was the bad boyfriend, he should talk about it with Jimin later at night because that was so unfair. Everybody ( beside Suga that was sitting next to Hoseok on his phone) gathered around Jimin, trying to ask him what exacly had happened, Jimin just said that he didn't want to speak about it. 

Suddenly, Taehyung sat on the other side of Hoseok and looked at him.

Ho- ' What do you want ? ' Hoseok didn't even try to be nice to Taehyung anymore, since it was Taehyung that first ignored him. 

V- ' Are you okay ?' This threw Hoseok off guard, why was Taehyung so nice to him all of the sudden ? Maybe he was happy that Jimin and Hoseok aren't together anymore ? Hoseok should also talk about Taehyung's hate for gay people later.

Ho- 'I'm fine, thanks ?' 

V- ' So we are going to play later today ?' He asked sitting even closer to Hoseok than before. 'Of course, if you're in a good mood, if you don't then I understand.' He looked at Jimin to show Hoseok what he meant.

Ho- ' Sure, we can play a bit.' It will be a good time to ask Taehyung some questions. 

V- ' Good. ' Taehyung ended their conversation and started to do something on his phone.

Hoseok decided to listen to the conversation that other members had with Jimin, he was really curious about what will Jimin make up this time.

Ji- ' I got a serious question.' Jimin looked at Jungkook.

Jin- ' What is it ?' 

Ji- ' Since I had a small fight with Hopie, I would want to ask one of you a favour.' Everybody waited for him to continue. ' Can I sleep in your room ? He looked at Namjoon and Jungkook since they shared one room. Hoseok was really surprised to hear that, he decided to write to Jimin. The message said ' Good plan, so smart Jiminie *thumbs up*' . Jimin didn't look at the message at first, waiting for their answer.

Nam- 'You can if you want, but are you going to sleep at the floor, we have only two bed's.' 

Jung- ' You can sleep with me.' He quickly said, but then quickly added. ' I don't mind hyung.' 

Wow, Hoseok throught, he didn't expect Jungkook to suggest something like this, Jimin must be really happy.

Ji- ' Yay~ Thankies ~ ' He hugged Jungkook and quickly moved away, forgeting that he was meant to be really sad. So he quickly sighed and looked at Hoseok to show that he was still thinking about what had happened between him and Hoseok.

Jin- ' Aww, poor Jimin ~.' Seokjin hugged Jimin to give him support. ' You must be really sad, you was so happy to go out with J-hope.' Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Suga- ' Poor Jimin, how sad.' Yoongi must have found Jimin's acting skills funny since he was smiling when other members looked at him.

Ji- ' What's so funny ? ' Jimin looked at Yoongi annoyed.

Suga- ' You know what.'

Jin- ' So mean !' He was shutting daggers at Yoongi, the other just shrugged and continued what he did before.

V- ' Hyung ! Let's go play now !' He pulled Hoseok's t-shirt a bit to gain his attention, Hosoek stood up while reading a reply Jimin had sent to him, the message said ' This. Is. The. Best. Day. Of. My. Life * Blushed/ surprised face.' Hoseok chuckled, he was happy for Jimin. Both Taehyung and Hoseok got to their room.

..............................................................................................

They started playing, Hoseok was really happy that Taehyung looked a lot more happier than before, he just wasn't sure why. Taehyung looked at Hoseok while pausing the game with a serious expression.

Ho- ' What ?' Hoseok did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter