Plan Jihope

Without me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok couldn't believe what his roommate had just said, it was like someone just threw a punch at his face. Just a second ago he was chilling and playing on playsation 4 with Jimin, unexpectedly Jimin had paused the game and asked the most stupid question that Hoseok ever heard. He was frozen solid with eyes wide open, staring at Jimin that was starting to get angry by now.

Ji- 'Stop doing that stupid face and just answer me! Do you want to go out with me or not ?' He waited for the answer and frowned. 

Ho- 'E-excuse me, I'am older than you so show me some manners !' 

Ji- ' Okay I'am sorry hyung, but the whole situation with Jungkookie is stressing me out ! He just see a friend in me and that's not enough! That's why I need your help to make him see that he actually loves me and can't live without me ! ' He said the last line with excitement and pleasure in his eyes looking somewhere above him, probably imaginig inappropriate things. 

Ho- ' Are you serious ?' Hoseok replayed now with a grin on his face, he was so happy that Jimin didn't really want to have a serous relationship with him, that would ruin their friendship and Hoseok wouln't imagine saying no to Jimin and breaking his heart  . ' I don't want to help you, ! Go and write yourself another fanfic !' . After this, Jimin straight away grabbed Hoseok's hand and looked him deep into the eyes.

Ji- ' Hyung, don't do this to me ! Can't you see how stressed I'am ?! '. Hold on Hoseok's hand started to become tighter and tighter. ' I can't ask anybody but you ! '. Jimin started to panic and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Ho- ' First, let go of my hand, your grip is painful '. Jimin straight away did what Hoseok told him to do. ' Second, why only me? '. Hoseok could feel the awkardness in the air.

Ji- ' Because... you're gay ?' Jimin asked politely to not offend Hoseok in any way. The other froze, shocked once more.

Ho- '.... Is that so obvious ?'. Hoseok always throught that nobody would notice his uality, especially Bangtan member's and fan's, this could ruin his whole singer profession. 

Ji- ' I don't want to be rude Hyung, but just look at yourself and the way you're behaving sometimes..... So, can you help Jungkookie realise what he wasted please ~ ?'

Hoseok didn't really want to agree because this was just childish. However, when he was ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter