I can't believe it

Without me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ho- "Hyung you have to stop." Okay, it was literally after midnight and Taehyung would normally sleep at this time, but he had to stay awake, he waited for Hoseok to come back from that stupid interview and then pretended like he wasn't jealous. He had to know what his sunshine schemed with other members and didn't even bother to tell him, and after listening to Hoseok's and Yoongi's conversation it seemed like his hyung really had a problem, of course Taehyung is always willing to help Hoseok in need. "Kookie will finally realize what we are trying to do so stop messing around with Jimin.' 

Wait. What? Taehyung frowned at hearing Jungkook's name, what were they trying to do and why does their maknae can't know about it? Also Taehyung didn't notice that Yoongi was messing with Jimin, he was just his usual self. 

Yo- ''Oh please, these dorks are just precious, its fun messing with them. And in some ways I'm actually helping their shy asses.'' Taehyung could hear how annoyed Yoongi was and he could imagine the older guy rolling his eyes like he usually did. 

Ho- "I kinda agree with you but if Jungkook-ah finds out about the bet he will be angry at both of us and Jimin-ah for lying to him about our relationship." This conversation was getting more and more interesting, now Taehyung was really curious, they even mentioned that stupid relationship Hoseok and Jimin are in. 

Yo- "If he loves then he will get over it.'' Now Taehyung couldn't take it, he had so many questions to ask, what were they even talking about? He knocked on the door to their shared bathroom and slowly entered, starling Hoseok while Yoongi raised one eyebrow at him.

Ho- "W-what are you doing here?" 

V- "I... ummm.... wanted to use the bathroom and- and... well, I eavesdropped on yours conversation. Not on purpose just so you know but now I'm really curious about it." Taehyung said and locked the bathroom door quietly, he glanced at Hoseok that seemed pretty anxious now that he was in the toilet with them, and he was also stuttering out of nervousness.

Ho- "There was no conversation at all, don't worry. I will go to sleep, see you both tomorrow.'' Hoseok was about to pass Taehyung but the youngest among them three grabbed his wrist which lead to stopping him from exiting the bathroom.

V- "Please hyung, I don't want to feel like the only one that is clueless about things that happens in our dorm.'' Taehyung said bitterly but also with that hint of seriousness and nervousness that showed how much this meant to him- how much he cared. And Hoseok couldn't say no to that killed-puppy face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter