Stressful day

Without me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the fourth day since everybody came back from the cafe, Hoseok noticed that Taehyung didn't pay attention to anybody and when he did, it was mostly when he or Jimin wasn't in the room. It was strange, Hoseok even throught that maybe Taehyung didn't like homoual couples and that he doesn't accept the fake relationship that Jimin and him have.

It made him worry, Taehyung wasn't eating enough in his opinion, and he was sleeping on the couch instead of sleeping in his room where Hoseok and Jimin were. Maybe he felt uncomfortable with sharing a room withtwo gay people ? He wasn't angry, he felt strange without Taehyung's strange behaviour in their group on daily basics. He had to have a serious conversation with him, probably today because ist their free day today.

............................

 

Hoseok woke up quite late today, he stood up and looked for his clothes, nobody was in the room at the moment, only him. When he used to wake up early before it was mostly becouse of Taehyung and Jimin playing around, but it stopped after him and Jimin started 'Going out'. And he hated the idea that Taehyung wasn't as open towards him and Jimin anymore.He came out of the room and straight away to the kitchen where Jin was at the moment, he finished doing their breakfast now and looked at Hoseok.

Jin- ' You wake up so late today, why is that ?' He passed Hoseok's and Jimin's plates to him.

Ho- ' I'm in a bad mood today and nobody came to wake me up.' He said while going in the living room where everybody were sitting now, he passed Jimin's plate to Jimin that was sitting with Yoongi and listening to some new song that Suga was working on all night's. Hoseok sometimes wondered how it is possible for Yoongi to not sleep for a whole 2 days sometimes, but it was his decision and Yoongi seemed to be not sleepy anyway.

Ji- ' Hello sunshine ~ ' Jimin shouted and looked at Jungkook. ' Can you move a little bit please ? I want to spend sometime with my boyfriend since its our day off.' Jungkook looked at Jimin a bit surprised.

Jung- ' Yeah.... sure ? V can you please move a bit so Hoseok can sit here ?' Jungkook looked at Taehyung still in a small shock.

V- 'I'm not moving.' He said while showing Jin that he don't want to eat anything now, everybody looked at Taehyung like he was some kind of alien and the room went silent. Hoseok decided to bright up the mood a bit.

Ho- ' Its alright, there is a free space next to V so I will sit there.' He said while taking Taehyungs plate. 'And since you don't want to eat, I will it this.' He sat next to Taehyung while the other was doing him some space, it looked like he cheared him up a bit, it made Hoseok really happy that Taehyung didn't seem to mind sitting next to him. He started to eat his breakfast, the room was still a bit silent tho Jimin and Yoongi started to talk about the song again. Hoseok noticed that Taehyung was staring at him again. 'Do you want your plate ? The omelet is really good.' He chopped a small bit from his breakfast and pointed it toward Taehyung that seemed to be a bit into his throughts, he was hesistantly looking once and Hosek then Jimin, and then back at the fork. 'Go on.' He said while swinging the piece of omelete around. Taehyung decided to eat it and then made an expression like he was in heaven.

V- ' Mmmmm ~ ' 

Ho- ' I told you its good. ' Hoseok smiled at him while passing Taehyung's plate toward him, which Taehyung gladly accept. ' This make me think... ' He said while finally deciding to start one of the topics that were bothering him. ' You don't eat a lot these day's, aren't you ? You also seem to be a bit off lately. ' Taehyung stopped boxy smiling at his food and sat still. 

Jin- ' I noticed that ! ' Jin was listening to their conversation from the start while other's were talking with eah other. Since Hoseok and Taehyung were in a bad mood today.

V-' I don't know what you're talking about Hyung.' He looked a bit frustrated at Jin and then at Hoseok. ' I think I'm 100 procent fine.' 

Jin - ' You will lose weight if you don't eat enough. ' Taehyung looked ever more frustrated than before, Hoseok had to cheer him up a bit.

Ho- ' And we don't want that ~' Hoseok grabbed Taehyung by his cheek's. 'Since you're so handsome~. ' He started to splay with Taehyung's cheeks to make the other smile again, and he did. But while Taehyung was smiling at Hoseok, he took his hands away from his face, looked quickly at Jimin and then started eating again. Though he seemed in better mood, Hoseok still thorugh that this is not what Taehyung ever do, he never pushed Hoseok away form him, they were so touchy with each other before.

Ho- ' Since everything is ok, maybe.... you would like to play on playstation witb me later before going to sleep ?' 

Ji- ' The playstation is mine guys ! Don't forget I didn't say yes ! ' Jimin decided to interput them by placing his upper half of the body on Jungkook's knees, so he could see them better, startling all three of them.

Jung- ' Oh God you scared me !' Jungkook didn't expect Jimin's sudden outburst. Hoseok looked at Jimin frustrated, how dare he destroy Taehyungs and his conversation while Taehyung decided to speak to Hoseok normally again. Hoseok hoped that Jimin will notice that he is ready to kill Jimin if he will keep on talking.

Ji- ' Okay, okay, never mind. Do what you want !' Jimin gave up and continued talking with Yoongi and Namjoon that came a minute ago.

Ho- ' So, we can play and I will go buy a new game today. We will have a night for each other and... '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter