Bizarre yet Cute

Love Letters & Lunch Boxes

If there was one thing that Jihoon and Mingyu proved was the fact that opposites do attract.

Opposites was what they were.

Jihoon was short, in fact his height was shorter than the average and Mingyu’s height was way too tall for an average Korean teen on the other hand. Jihoon was grumpy and mostly frowning, Mingyu was a big ball of sunshine. Jihoon was pale as a ghost, Mingyu’s complexion was in healthy tan.

But it was probably their opposite traits that drew them together.

Jihoon and Mingyu was in no doubt was one cute yet bizarre couple.

 

 

 

 

“Jihoonie hyung…” Mingyu sobbed and slumped his head on the coffee table. “let’s take a break! I’m… I’m… exhausted.” He added after finding the right word to use.

“Don’t be such a baby, it has only been fifteen minutes.” Jihoon frowned before poking his boyfriend’s head with a pen.

“But, but! It’s Saturday! Why are we studying on a weekend? We should be out on a date or just cuddle! Not this.” Mingyu looked up from his position and gave him the most helpless look he could give. Studying was not what he had in mind when the older said he was coming over. Jihoon merely rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“Because exams are nearing, idiot. And I can’t let you fail again, okay? Now stop whining and answer these questions.” He said and gave him a paper full of math problems. Something that made Mingyu cry even louder.

“Why do you hate me when I love you so?” Mingyu jutted his lower lip out as he took the paper.

Jihoon cringed at his choice of wording. “God, you should hear yourself. That was disgusting.” He shuddered.

“You love it when I say things like those though.” Mingyu grinned when the older boy blushed and glared at him.

“Shut up.” He grumbled and made himself appear busy by writing something on his notebook.

Mingyu once again let out a whine and stared at the series of question Jihoon made. He hasn’t even started answering them and yet he could already feel a headache rising. Who the hell even thought that combining letters and numbers was a good idea? Why can’t they just stick with simple math? Why must people make everything so complicated?

The boy reluctantly took his pen and finally decided to start answering the questions.

Jihoon smiled as he watch Mingyu answer his questions. He have to admit that he look really cute pouting like that.

Although five minutes into it, Mingyu was whining once again.
“These are so hard!” He cried which made Jihoon sigh.

“Fine,” he grumbled. “Let’s take a break.” He suggested which made the younger light up and stand up. The instant, Mingyu was already on his bed.

“I said, break. We’re not done yet.” Jihoon frowned as he stood beside his boyfriend’s bed. Mingyu had already lay on his back with his eyes closed and Jihoon felt a vein pop because of it. “Minggu ah!”

Instead of a proper response, what Jihoon got was Mingyu puckering his lips and a stupid notion. “Wake me up like sleeping beauty.”

This little .

Mingyu nearly choked when Jihoon slammed his hand on his mouth. “Do you want to die, punk?” Jihoon asked with pure killing intent flashing on his eyes. Mingyu paled and shook his head in fear. “Then stop whining, .” He said and finally let the boy go.

Mingyu sighed and stared him. “I must love you like a fool, hyung.”

Cue a blush from Jihoon.

“You really do want to die.”

And no studying was done that day.

Yep, they were indeed a cute yet bizarre couple.

 

 

 

Asdfghjkl feel free to suggest some scenarios. I love how they're basically the polar opposite of the other.