True Love

Love Letters & Lunch Boxes

Having a fight in a relationship is normal.

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

But with that being said, it still pisses Jihoon to the highest level.

Yes.

Fight.

That basically what happened between them three days ago. All because Mingyu was too dramatic and Jihoon was too stubborn to give whatever his boyfriend was asking. Which was just cuddling and some other stuffs.

And they haven’t spoke since then.

So here he was, releasing his pent up anger as he rejected majority of the club forms. They were so ridiculous anyway and they didn’t even completed the requirements for it.

He specially chose the library to do this. Knowing that people were going to pester him if he stays in the student council room. He was still far too young to murder anyone.

He was scribbling so hard that when he finally snapped out of it, his wrist hurts and his brain was screaming at him. The boy groaned and ruffled his hair in irritation.

He wanted to kick something.

Anything, anyone, just so that he could release all of his anger.

Then again, being the Vice President, he simply couldn’t show any sort of violence or it will tarnish not only his image but the Student Council as well.

The boy tiredly rested his head on top of the table at the thought.
This was so stupid.

He thought.

Mingyu was so stupid.

But so was he.

He sighed at that.

Fighting over such petty thing. He knew he shouldn’t have snapped, but he had made it clear that he hates skinship. Although he had let Mingyu do whatever he wants on some occasions, there was just too much that he could handle.

Jihoon needs and loves his personal space.

He closed his eyes, deciding to take a nap to calm his nerves down. Something that he have to desperately do or else the outcome will not be pretty. The boy cleared his minds off of random thoughts, a feat which was kind of hard. Still, he took continues breath, listened to the quiet sound of air conditioning inside the library, and little by little, he was slowly falling into a nice and relaxing slumber.

The peaceful atmosphere embracing him like a mother’s touch.
Slowly he started to relax.

Slowly, he was about to forget Mingyu and that stupid fight.

Until he heard footsteps approaching his direction.

Jihoon shut his eyes tighter, hoping whoever it was, even if it was the freaking librarian, would leave him alone.

The footsteps grew gradually louder until whoever the owner was stopped just beside his chair.

He could feel them staring at him and it was uncomfortable.

Unconsciously, his brows furrowed in irritation. 

“How long do you plan on pretending you’re asleep?” Wonwoo's deep voice floated through the air, giving the space a chilly vibe. Jihoon scoffed and turned his head opposite side.

Great. Just who he needs. Note the sarcasm.

“Leave me alone.” He said.

He heard Wonwoo sigh before it was followed by the sound of chair scratching the floor, indicating that he must have took a seat beside Jihoon.

The pale boy decided to just ignore him, thinking that he will leave him alone if he do. Jihoon once again tried to release his head of unnecessary thoughts, hoping to really get a nap or something.

But this seemed to be the day where all people decided to taste Jihoon's wrath and die.

He felt a warm rush of air hit his ear and that’s all that it took for him to jolt up and flush.

Wonwoo was grinning, nose scrunched up, while Jihoon was digging holes into his head, hand protectively covering his ears.

His heart beating erratically inside his rib cage.

He never felt so pissed at someone before.

“what the do you ing want?” Jihoon snarled with his face red in anger.

“Woah the language.” He whistled in amusement. “Nothing,” Wonwoo grinned even wider as he leaned back to his chair. “just bored. Thought you could help me relieve it.”

Unbelievable!

In his anger, Jihoon didn’t even hesitated when he kicked Wonwoo on the shin. To hell with his reputation now! Wonwoo, being not able to anticipate the attack, hissed when the pain registered in his system.

“Go find someone else!” Jihoon half whispered half screamed at the boy groaning in pain. “in fact why don’t you just bother that stupid best friend of yours.” He added, standing up from his seat and gathering his belongings. Wonwoo had proven that he could not take his nap inside the library, might as well go home as he didn’t felt like attending the meeting that day.

“C-can't,” Wonwoo responded while still groaning in pain, stopping Jihoon in his tracks midway. “He's been absent for two days now. He said he will not go to school until you apologize.” He added, biting his lips after.

“Are you kidding me?” Jihoon groaned and rolled his eyes to the point of no return. “He’s seriously going to go this far?”

Wonwoo scoffed and rubbed the sore spot where Jihoon had kicked him. “What do you expect? Your boyfriend is that type of a person.” He sighed before giving the other boy a look.

Jihoon clicked his tongue, frown turning deeper with each seconds. He tiredly slumped on one of the book shelf, hand running through his hair in a tired manner.

“I’m actually here so that you could give this to him,” Wonwoo took some notes from his bag, placing them on top of the table after.

“Auntie’s been freaking out. I think you really should see him before his Mom loses it.” The boy added and motioned for him to take the notes.

Jihoon frowned but didn’t said anything, just staring at the stack of homeworks that Mingyu have to do for the days he was absent.
After for about a minute of two, he pushed himself from the shelf and took the notes with him.

“Why is your friend so dramatic?” He growled while making his way to the exit.

“Well, you love him for that.” Wonwoo grinned really wide when Jihoon started to blush, proving his point. Jihoon felt a vein pop and without any second thought, he took a thick book from the shelf and threw it straight to the boy's face.

 

 

 

 

 


Jihoon continued to curse Mingyu when he rode the bus. To make him do such thing, it was really pissing him off. In irritation, the boy took his phone out of his pocket and furiously typed a message.

To: Kim Mingyu

‘I'm going to kick your .’

And sent!

He tiredly rested his head on the backrest. He could feel his hair starting to gray with how Mingyu was acting. If this was how having a lover is, then he was beginning to see those who had gone long in their relationship in a new light.

Five minutes, his phone buzzed.

From: Kim Mingyu

‘hurry up, hyung. (n˘v˘•)’

THIS MOTHERER.

To: Kim Mingyu

‘I’m seriously gonna kick your balls when I see you.’

Sent!

A few moments later

From: Kim Mingyu 

‘I love you more (❁´▽`❁)’


If Jihoon was angry earlier, now he was beyond furious. He left the bus with heavy feet, growling under his breath as he stomped to the direction of Mingyu’s home.

Nobody plays with Lee Jihoon that got away alive.

Mingyu better start praying for mercy until he arrives. He was so gonna see what he’s been looking for.

Jihoon, in his raging fury, didn’t even bothered knocking upon arriving on the Kim’s front steps. Mrs. Kim had given him the permission to enter their humble home whenever he wants, even affectionately calling him ‘son-in-law' while saying so.

The woman loves him so much.

As expected, no one was home. Mingyu’s parents have work during the day and would always go home in the evening.

Jihoon marched up to where the tall boy’s room would be. He kicked the door open and was instantly greeted by a big ball of blanket in the middle of the bed. Knowing exactly who it was, he wasted no time in kicking it, hearing a groan after.

“Yah!” he said. “how long do you plan on wrapping yourself in that blanket?”

No response.

Jihoon felt a vein pop and grabbed the edge of the blanket, pulling it with all his might. “Kim Mingyu!”

“No!” Mingyu whined underneath that covers. “I'm not coming out until you apologize!”

“Are you serious?” Jihoon stopped pulling the covers and glared at the giant burrito. “You’re going to make me apologize over that? What are you? Five?” he spat.

There was a moment of silence, Mingyu not making any sort of movements for awhile until he slowly peeked his eyes from the cover. “You hurt my feelings.” He pouted.

“I didn’t. You’re just over dramatic.” The short boy deadpanned which made Mingyu disappear inside his covers once again. Jihoon groaned for whatever time again and started pulling the covers.

“Mingyu! Stop this!” he said, still trying his best to wrestle the boy out of his covers. “Yah!”

Still, Mingyu continued to resist.

Jihoon pulled even harder, and Mingyu kept his covers tightly wrapped around himself, whining as it was starting to hurt him. By this time, Jihoon was already beyond irritated. He gritted his teeth and pulled the blanket in the hardest that he could, missing the random sock that was lying on the ground.

Jihoon slipped.

A gasped left his lips before falling backwards, straight to the wall.
The sound of something hitting the wall finally made Mingyu unwrapped his covers.

“Jihoone hyung!” he exclaimed, rushing to where Jihoon was groaning.

The boy had his eyes closed while rubbing his neck. He felt Mingyu grasped both of his shoulder and shook him, like as if that would help. He slapped his hands away and glared at the boy before him.

Mingyu pouted once again and moved back.

“Gosh, how long are you going to keep this up?” Jihoon rolled his eyes and slumped on the wall, starting to get really tired of this.

“…”

“Mingyu…” Jihoon tiredly called. “Minggu…” but he still got no response. Mingyu still continued to pout at him. Obviously asking him to apologize for not allowing him to cuddle Jihoon.

“Fine,” he huffed. “I'm sorry, okay? Can you please stop this now?”

Much to his further irritation, Mingyu shook his head and crossed his arms. “That’s not enough, hyung. You don’t seemed to be sincere.”

Jihoon groaned, near in tears as he gave Mingyu a disbelieving look which the boy reciprocated with a pout. “what else do you want from me?” he didn’t wanted to whine but he still ended doing so. His reputation long ruined by this giant baby he calls as a boyfriend.

“Well…” Mingyu slowly grinned, opening his arms and stretching his limbs as wide as he could. “you have to cuddle and kiss me.”

“No.”

“Jihoonie hyung!”

“You know I don’t like skinship!”

“See? You don’t love me anymore!” Mingyu cried which made Jihoon cover his face with his hands in embarrassment, despite there were only the two of them inside the house.

“You know it’s not like that!”

“Hyuuuuuung!”

Jihoon never had the urge to smack someone that badly up till that moment. He was blushing really hard, both from anger and embarrassment as Mingyu continued to whine his guts out.

Knowing him, he will continue doing it until Jihoon gives him what he wants. He seriously was spoiled. 

Jihoon glared at him as he stood up from his spot. “I ing hate you.” He said through gritted teeth and sat at the space in between Mingyu’s legs.

The response was immediate when Mingyu grinned really wide and wrapped his arms and feet around Jihoon, who had gone completely red. The tall boy nuzzled his against the other boy’s cheek. “That wasn’t so hard wasn’t it?”

“Shut up, idiot.”

“I love you too, My Jihoonie.” He cooed and gave his lips a quick kiss.

This must be true love.

 


/screams/