Unexpected News

Sweet Life

TAEHYUNG’S POV:

As soon as we reached the place which my father people found, we saw police standing around building. Some people came to my father and they were talking about something. Soon police came inside the building, I could hear screames and gun shots. I only hoped that Hana and Hyorin are okay. I saw Jimin paled as we heard girl screaming.  He looked at me terrified and said “It’s Hyorin..”.

HANA’S  POV:

It was evening when I heard some people barged into building. I heard some gun shots and together with Hyorin we started screaming for help. Soon the door went open and Myungsoo came to me, he had knife in his hand and he aimed it for my throat. I couldn’ t say a word.. I was terrified, I heard Hyorin screaming for help and to Myungsoo to leave me alone.  I heard one more gun shot and felt knife pressing my throat...

AUTHOR POV:

Few ambulances were waiting outside building, after few minutes doctors came running inside. After a while on stretchers they were holding Myungsoo. He got shot on the arm. Taehyung with Jimin were fidgeting due to extreme nervousness. Soon Hyorin came down with police . Jimin run to her and hugged her tightly. She started crying, Jimin held her and led to ambulance. She needed to be checked by doctors. Taehyng became more nervous cause Hana were nowhere to be seen, he tried to get through police and go inside building when he saw one more stretchers. He looked carefully and saw Hana lying with bandage around . He started crying and apologizing to her as soons as he came closer to her. Doctor tried to explain situation to him but he didn’t listen. Mr. Choi with Mr. Kim came closer and tried to calm Taehyung down. Doctor one more time tried to explain “Don’t worry, She didn’t lost much blood. It’s minor injury, she fainted due to shock she experienced. We’re taking her to hospital, to run more tests.” He said and pulled her inside ambulance.

3 hours later

Both families were waiting outside hospital room. Soon Doctor came out and started explaining “It’s nothing serious, She should wake up soon. You can go inside her room if you want.” He bowed and went away. Taehyung rushed inside hospital room, he saw Hana lying on the bed and came closer. He grabbed her hand tightly and sat down on chair. “Hana.. Baby, I-I’m sorry.. It’s all my fault.. I should ‘ve come with you.. I knew that Myungsoo is dangerous and I let you go by yourself.. It’s all my fault.. Hana, please forgive me” and then tear started falling down his cheek. He was fighting with himself, he didn’t know what to do. Taehyung wouldn’t forgive himself if something bad happened to Hana. As he started crying he felt Hana’s hand moving. He shot his eyes wide open when Hana was slowly opening her eyes. He hugged her tightly and started apologizing once again. Hana smiled at him, patted his back and said “Thank you.. Thank you for finding me. Thank you for not leaving me alone. It’s not your fault Taehyung-ah, I should just stay by your side.. I’m sorry,  for you too Hyorin It’s because of me that you were in danger. I’m sorry”, Everyone looked at her, Hyorin started to shake her head and said “It’s not your fault Hana-ah.. It’s just your beauty that attracts crazy people to you” She laughed looking at Taehyung who had opened his eyes even wider. Hana chuckled and said “I know” Taehyung couldn’y believe what he heard “Yah! I’m not crazy” Hana chuckled even more and said “You’re only crazy for me” she pecked his lips, Taehyung immediately smiled and replied “Only for you, I love you Hana” ‘I love you too Tae”. Jimin cleared his throat and said “Yah! Lovebirds! There are people here”. Everyone started laughing.

1 day before wedding.

Hana had to stay in hospital,  Taehyung stayed with her all night.  At morning Doctor came and woke them up. “So miss Choi” dr. Lee started “Everything’s okay and you can go home in few hours, but please be careful. You can’t afford any stress in your condition” “What condition dr. Lee?” Taehyung asked “Miss Choi is pregnant right?” “What?!” Both of them yelled In surpirse. “Oh it seems you didn’t know.. Well it’s still early for you to find out.. It could be done only by special tests so my bad I’m sorry.. Well Miss Choi & Mr. Kim congratulation Miss Choi ‘s pregnant” Hana and Taehyun were stunned, they didn’t know what to say..” Miss Choi here is you appointment schedule for pregnancy chek-ups, and I wrote some clues that may be helpful during your pregnancy.” When dr. Lee got out of room Taehyung hugged Hana tightly and said “Thank you baby… Thank you for such precious gift.. I promise I’ll take care of you” .

TBC

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo... I know I wrote that it'll be too early to find out about pregnancy during wedding, but I thought that it's good oppurtunity to write it here :D

Anyway I think of endind this story in next 2- 3 chapters... What do you think?