Big Day! part 2

Sweet Life

AUTHOR'S POV

After wedding everyone were gving their belssing to newlywed. Hana was really happy, she finally was married to person she loved the most in the world. She even was pregnant with him. Tahyung on the other hand was thankfull that everything ended so well. He had Hana and baby on the way. Both of thm thougth that everything what's bad was behind them and in future they'll be living as a happy, loving family.

As they made their way to the party, Taehyung saw someone at the door. He was shocked, he didn't expect to see his ex-girlfriend at his own wedding. As he was lost in thoughts, Hana run over to said female. "Unnie! Wow! You made it to my wedding!" Hana hugged her, leaving Taehyung even more speachless. "Hana, of course I'd came! I wouldn't miss my favourite cousin wedding!" They both giggled. "Oppa! This is my cousin Yerin. Yerin this is my husband Taehyung" Hana introduced. "We know each other Hana." said Taehyung "She was my girlfriend 2 years ago", Hana was shocked but choose to not cause scene and talk about this matter later. Newlyweds made their way to wedding hall. After they ate their meal it was a time for their first dance. It was simply, slow dance, which overflew with love and happiness. 

As Hana was dancing with her brother, Yerin came up to Taehyung. "I want to talk with you". Both went out of wedding hall. "What do you want?" asked irritated Taehyung. "Long time no see, I missed you too Tae" "Oh please" scoffed Taehyung "You left me for another guy. Why would I miss you?" "Taehyun, I wanted to say sorry. I know that I did wrong. I came here today cause of my cousin. Sure I'm not happy that she married my ex-boyfriend. But we both have our own lives now. You love Hana and I'm with Leeteuk (a/n sorry I had to put him in this story :D) no hard feeling. I want us to become friends. If not for me, let's do it for Hana." Yerin said while looking Taehyun in the eyes. "Okay, but I'm doing it only for Hana. I really love her." " I can see". They shook hand and made their way inside wedding hall.  Taehyung rushed over when he saw Hana sitting on the chair with glass of water and people surrounding her. "Hana what happened?" "Oppa, it's nothing. Suddenly I flet hot and lost balance so I sat down" " Baby please, don't push yourself.. you're pregnant" "I know oppa". Hana pecked Taehyungs lips, but he depened it. Taehyung licked her lower lip asking for entrance, which she gladly allowed. Taehyung pushed his tounge inside Hana's mouth exploring every inch. They pulled away on sound of clearing throat. "I know that you're married and all,. But please get a room and don't do this in public" Minho said while giving them stern look. "Yah! Taehyung, when you'll be enjoying your 'first' night (a/n reffering to extra chapter) don't make another one" whispered Jimin earning a smack on head from Taehyung. 

 

*Next day*

Hana and Taehyung made their way to airport. They were leaving for their honeymoon, It was a gift from their parents, they bought for newlyweds trip to New Caledonia for 2 weeks. Both Hana and Taehyung were grateful. Hana always wanted to go there and going there on her honeymoon with her husband was even better. As they sat at the watining room, waiting for their flight, someone came over to them "Hi there!" "Unnie? What are you doing there" Hana asked shocked "Leeteuk bought for us trip to New Caledonia, what about you?" "We're going there for honey moon"  Taehyung said, still in deep shock. "What a coincidence" Only thing what was in Taehyung mind was 'What Yerin was doing here.. And if her trip to New Caledonia was seriously only coincidence'.

 

TBC

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for not updating.. I was really busy latelty and didn't have time to write. I'll try to update more!

Anyway please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think!

Love you all!!

 

And please let me know if you guys want smut chapter about Hana's and Taehyung first night :D