Double Date

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung and Hana reached meeting place. They were on time, and Hyorin was already waiting for them.  “Rin-ah I’m sorry! I lost my contact lenses..” Hyorin interrupted her “Whatever.. You’ll changing our plans and now you made me wait!” “I’m sorry.. By the way this is Kim Taehyung.” “Annyeong, Kim Taehyung imnida, friends call me Tae” Taehyung said with a smile, he reached his hand towards Hyorin “Anneyong, Lee Hyorin imnida, but friends call me Rin” she replied and shook his hand. “Hana! I’ll kill you if by saying “he’s hot and handsome” you ment your fiancé!” Taehyung chuckled,  Hana could feel  her cheek becoming red. “I’m sorry for being late! My dad made me do some work before I could leave.” Jimin said as he came to us “Anneyong, Park Jimin imnida. I believe that you’re my today’s date. Taehyung was right, you’re really beautiful” Jimin kissed Hyorin hand which made her embarrass. “Annyeong, Lee Hyorin imnida, friends call me Rin. And Hana didn’t lie to me saying that your handsome and hot.” “Oh.. Tae you should, watch out for your girlfriend .. I thinsk she’s falling for me” Jimin chuckled and Hugged Hana. Taehyung pulled Jimin to him and warned him “Be careful, one bad move and you won’t be smiling anymore” “Sorry Sorry” . They want to nearby café and talk for some time to get to know each other better. Later they went to cinema and watched a movie.  “Oh it’s already 7 PM.. What should we do now?” Hyorin asked, then Hana said quite excited “Take us to were you normally spend time” “Are you sure babe?” Taehyung asked in shock. “Yes, palli” she urged him. Taehyung looked at Jimin, the grabed their dates by hand and took them to their usual meeting spot. When they went inside club Jimin spotted rest of BTS sitting at VIP longue. They took Hana and Hyorin there. Hyorin introducted herself to BTS and likewise. After 5 minutes all of them were drinking some drinks. Suddenly Hana felt urge to dance, she grabbed Hyorins hand and told Jimin and Taehyung to dance with them. Taehyung didn’t want to dance so Hana took Jungkook. They were dancing in the middle of the floor when DJ released slow piece. Hana and Jungkook started dancing with each other. Taehyun saw them, he could feel jelous over Hana, he ordered another drink.  Everyone get back to table, Hana ordred another drink. They all were drinking a lot that night.

 

*Next day.*

Hana woke up with a bad headache.

HANA’S POV

*Oh god.. my head is killing me.. Wait where am I? I’m not in my room* I tried to stand and could feel incredible pain in my lower part. I screamed in pain. I looked at myself .. I was *What the hell? How did this happen?* I looked at my right side, there was someone lying beside me. I screamed at shock.

TAEHYUNG’S POV

*What? Who’s yelling first thing in the  morning. Ouch.. my head.. Wait.. Why would someone yell in my room.. That’s not my room* I sat and saw Hana on my left both of us were .

AUTHOR POV

Hana yelled at Taehyung  “What are you doing here?”

Taehyung; I don’t know.. My head hurts.. Maybe we drank a bit too much yesterday

Hana: Why are we and why my lower part hurts so much?

Taehyung spotted red spots on the sheet, and said “I think we did it yesterday”

Hana: What?! It was my first time!

Taehyung: Hey! I’m in shock too.. I wanted to remember night when I could make you mine

Hana: So try to remember it! Or nooo!!!!!!!!  Forget it!

Taehyung chuckled at the sight of Hana.

Hana: Anyway from looking at the room décor, we’re at my hotel.

Hana took hotel phone and called reception . “Hello, what can I do for you?” receptionist asked “It’s Choi Hana. In 30 minutes I want the person which gave me key to this room come here. UNDERSTAND?” last word was yelled by Hana as she was really pissed. “To think that I would sleep with you when I was drunk.. Oh god.. I’m gonna  kill the person who gave us one room, when he saw that we were drunk” Hana let out a big sigh. She tried to stand up but couldn’t do it due to pain. Taehyung  dressed himself up and helped out Hana. When they both were dressed up they were waiting for employee which gave them this room.

TBC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I did it!

And I wrote extra chapter :D