Big Day!

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV:

Hana got discharged from hospital, Taehyung took her home. There were waiting both Choi and Kim families. Hana’s mother came to Hana and hugged her tightly, she started crying. Hana tried to stay calm, together with Taehyung and her mom she came to living room where everyone else were waiting. “Hana, It’s good to see that you’re alright.” Mr. Kim stated, “Hana, Taehyung, we got news from hospital already, we know about pregnancy.” Mr. Choi paused, he took a breath and continued “I’m so happy my little princess! I’m going to be a grandpa! My little princess” He came to Hana and pulled her into tight hug. “Appa.. I.. can’t.. breathe” Hana tried to get free from hug. “Taehyung, we were considering postponing your wedding date due to these events.. but In this situation, ceremony will take place as planned – Tomorrow” Mrs. Kim stated looking at her son. Both Hana and Taehyung nodded as an answer. Kim family went home to prepare for a big day. Taehyung kept talking with Hana over the phone due to their nervousness, after talking for 3 hours straight they decided to go to sleep.

The wedding day

Both Hana and Taehyung woke up early in the morning, they ate their breakfasts and started preparing for wedding. Mrs. Choi came to Hana’s room “Gosh Hana.. I’m so happy. This day finally came!” “Mom you’re too excited” “You’re my only daughter, of course I’m excited! But Hana, please tell me, are you sure you want to get married? I know, both me and your father pushed you into this marriage but- “ Hana interrupted her mom “Mom, I’m really glad that I’m getting married to Tehyung.. To be honest at first I thought of him as rich spoiled brat, but now.. I came to love him.. Mom I really want to get married to him”. Both of them hugged each other tightly.

Few hours later at church

TAEHYUNG’S POV:

I waited in the wedding hall. I was really nervous.  *What if Hana changes her mind? What if she don’t come? Stop Taehyung! Don’t think like that! She’ll come and everything will be perfect*. When I was mentally calming myself it was time for me to enter church. As I was walking toward nave I could hear my friends clapping and cheering for me. And I saw my best man – Jimin who was smirking at me. When I came to nave he came closer to me and whispered “You’re losing your freedom. I guess we won’t party anymore” I chuckled and whispered back “Should I tell Hyorin about your partying?”.I made eye contact with Hyorin (she was Hana’s bridesmaid), she made a questioning look which caused Jimin to frown at me. We came back to our postion as I heard clapping from wedding guests.

AUTHOR’S POV:

Taehyung looked at the main door, there was Hana walking with her dad. Taehyung’s mouth went open, he couldn’t believe that Hana looked this beautiful but even more that she’ll become officially his. The time for father to give his daughter  to her groom came. Taehyung became suddenly nervous when Mr. Choi whispered him “Make her cry, and you’ll experiences painful side of this world”. Taehyung gulped and nodded. He took Hana’s hand and came towards priest. “We came here together to witness growing love of those two. There are waiting many hardships for them, but they’re ready to face them together. The greatest power of love made them come here and vow to each other, to become one in heart. Hana Taehyung, please give yourselves right hands andyou’re your oaths” Priest said as he came closer to lovers. “I Kim Taehyung am willing to take you Choi Hana as my legal wife. I promise you love, honesty and faithfulness in marriage and that I will not leave you until death do us part.” Taehyung said as he put ring on Hana’s finger. “ I Choi Hana am willing to take you Kim Taehyung as my legal husband. I promise you love, honesty and faithfulness in marriage and that I will not leave you until death do us part”. Hana said as she put ring on Taehyung’s finger. “ Kim Taehyung and Kim Hana I announce you a husband and wife. Taehyung you may kiss your bride” Taehyung looked at Hana, he pulled her closer to him. Hana suddenly felt embarrassed so she looked down on the floor. Taehyung chuckled he put his thumb and forefinger on her chin and made her look at him. He closed his eyes and kissed Hana gently, he started slowly moving his lips as Hana returned the kiss. Guests started cheering and clapping their hands. Almost everyone were happy. There was one person who stayed at the back of the church eyeing  newlyweds.

TBC
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for not updating *bows* I couldn't find inspiration :D

I decided to not end this story so soon as new idea came up to my mind ^^

Who's the mysterious person? What awaits Hana and Taehyung in their newlyweds life?