Found a Clue!

Sweet Life

2 days before wedding

AUTHOR POV :

Taehyung didn’t sleep all night. He kept crying and apologizing to photo of Hana for not being able to protect her. Early at the morning he couldn’t take it anymore, he stood up from chair and went downstairs. He grabbed his car keys and drove to NamJoon. Meanwhile Jimin woke up and when he saw that Taehyung was nowhere to see, he began to worry over his bestfriend. Then he got a text from NamJoon that Tae is at his house right now.

As Taehyung sat down in Namjoon’s living room he started speaking “Hyung, I need you to find Hana”. Namjoon sighed and answered “Tae-ah .. I tried but her phone was thrown away on some street . Nothing more I can do”. Taehyung sighed for nth time this day. After a while of silence Taehyung seemed like he figured something out. “Hyung.. where is Hana’s phone located?” “Let me take a look.. Right now it is on XXXX street.. Why?” “Gosh Hyung! They had to throw it away on their way to place were they hold Hana!” “Why are you so sure about it? They could just throw it away at some random street and then go to some place that’s really far away” “I know.. But every clue makes it easier to find Hana.. Thank you Hyung, I’m going back to Choi’s, Bye” “Bye Tae-ah.. Be careful” . After they bid their goodbye’s, Taehyung quickly drove to Choi’s mansion. When he entered their home, he saw his parents sitting together with Hana’s parents. “Eomma Appa? Why are you here?”  “When we heard that Hana was kidnapped we had to come here! Why didn’t you call us yesterday?” Mrs. Kim scolded Taehyung “Please don’t be angry at him.. He was  worried sick about my princess” Mr. Choi tried to calm Mrs. Kim. Then Jimin came downstairs he said his greetings to both families and asked Taehyung “ So Tae, did Namjoon find something about Hana?”. After hearing that everyone looked at Taehyung with eyes full of hope. “Nothing that’s 100% true.. It’s just my guessing”  Tae answered, Mr. Choi snapped at that and quickly asked “What?! What did you guys found out?!” “Honey calm down.. Taehyung-ah will tell us everything” Mrs. Choi said while patting her husband’s arm. “Yesterday Namjoon just like your people Mr. Choi found location of Hana’s phone. Today after thinking about that, he could throw out her phone at mall, but he didn’t do that. That means he didn’t know Hana had her phone with her. I tried calling her and once I got signal but then the call didn’t get through and after that her phone was out of reach. So at that time the phone could been thrown away from car window on their way to a place where they hold Hana and Hyorin” Jimin’s eyes lit up with hope after hearing that he has some clue in order to find his beloved Hyorin. Mr. Choi together with Mr. Kim stood up and called their people to search through any building near the area where Hana’s phone was thrown.  Mrs. Choi & Mrs. Kim both hugged Taehyung telling him he did a good job. Then Mrs. Choi spoked “Jimin-ah, take Taehyung with you and wake up that lazy- son of mine Minho to give you guys some new clothes. Take bath and come downstairs to eat breakfast” Boys bowed to elders and went upstairs to Minho’s room.

After 30 minutes

Boys came down and ate their breakfast with both families. Then Mr. Kim got a phone call “Oh Hello Sungkyu did you find something?”

Sungkyu : Yes sir. We found a black van near one of the buildings. I assume that miss Choi and miss Lee are held inside it.

Mr. Kim : Good Job. Don’t do anything we’re coming to you with police.

Sungkyu : Yes, sir.

With that Mr. Kim ended the call, “My guys found the building in which Hana and Hyorin are probably held. Let’s call the police and go there” he said, everyone agreed and soon they were inside cars driving towards the building. Both Taehyung and Jimin prayed for their girls to be safe.

HANA’S POV:  

|| This events take place from morning like the beginning of this chapter but are held in Hana’s pov||

*Oh Gosh.. It’s morning already.. Tae-ah, Jimin-ah where are you guys? Both me and Rin-ah are waiting for you here! Please hurry!* As I was praying for guys to show up the door was opened and I saw Myungsoo. He smirked at my direction and said “Hello sunshine” “Don’t call me that!” I snapped.. He smirked he f**king smirked! How dare he?  “Don’t be like that honey” “Don’t touch her!” Hyorin yelled at him, he smirked once again *Oooh How I wish to wash this smirk off of his face* “Be quiet, and maybe I will let you free” He said to her and turned his attention to me “What do you want to eat, babe?” “I. WANT.YOU.TO.LET.US.GO.PSYCHO!” I yelled at him. He slapped me and told me “Don’t you dare yell at me! I won’t let you go no matter how much you’re gonna beg! You mine, got it?!” He turned around and walked out. “How dare he slap you?!.. If I could I would punch him right in his not so handsome face! ” Hyorin shouted “Me too! I don’t know how I could be with this weirdo..” I sighed “Actually I’m thinking about that too.. Anyway, I hope boys will show up soon” She sighed.. “Me too Rin-ah.. Me too” *Please guys.. hurry up!*

TBC

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone I'm sorry *bows* I had exams so I couldn't update *sobs*

I'm sorry for possible mistakes as english isn't my native :D

Let me know what you think!