Welcome to Korea

The life of Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So in here we just skipped all Chaerin's escape, as i will leave it to your imagination on how she managed to escape her psychotic husband. So now we're back to present day. If you guys were confused. Chaerin in the present day, where she met Cherry. She is currently in hiding from Jeremy. However, continued doing what she loves, which is playing music. Yes, she is back in YG, but none of the main character knows about her presence. To explain briefly and avoid future confusions, the beginning of this chapter is continuation of Chapter 6, where Chaerin woke up from her dreams about this “mysterious guy.” and the next chapter is actually a flashback. Apologies for the confusion, as i decided to make few changes so that the story will have a better flow. Finally, Apologies to the max for the long awaited update… writers block combined with laziness, had take over my conscious this past few months.

 

Without further adooo... Enjoy :)

 

Chapter 9

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Chaerin now lives in an apartment in Seoul, and currently sitting in her kitchen table eating breakfast. She can’t stop thinking about last night’s dream, and wondered ‘who is Seungri? is he someone important? i have a strong feeling that he could give me some answers because, she’s been dreaming about him ever since she stepped her foot in Korea. ‘It must be a sign.’ she thought. She was pulled out of her reverie, when she heard a door- bell. She ran towards the front door to let her guest in. 

 

“O… Youngbae-shi, ani… i mean Youngbae op- oppa.” She stuttered

 

Youngbae chuckled, “its ok Chaerin-ah, just get use to it.” he smiled. She told him to come in and they both sit opposite to each other on her couch. These past days, Youngbae has been regularly visiting Chaerin’s house, as he was the only one among their group of friends, who knows that she ’s back. 

 

“So, how are you adjusting?” He tried to ask a harmless question. 

 

At first it quite a challenge for her to adjust with the customs and cultures of Korea ‘Its so different from America’ she thought. Despite so, she managed to adapt quickly, as it is her home country after all. Due to her extensive stay in the U.S, her Korean isn’t as advanced. Although she’s still able to initiate a conversation. 

 

She remembered her “first” trip to YG building and found an interesting discovery, which is her explosive popularity. She didn’t realize how famous she was until she walked down the streets and practically everyone stared at her, some took pictures, and some were jumping up and down, as if they’re seeing the queen of England for the first time. When she arrived at YG, no one stopped her from walking in as she was welcomed with a parade of jaw drops and whispers of employees she pass by inside the building. She felt strange walking into a place that seems foreign, ‘although it does feel like home,’ she thought. 

 

She was told to go to Yang Hyun Suk's office by the receptionist, before she even manage to say her name or where she came from, ‘maybe people here do know me…’ She thought again. As she tries to ignore all the stares directed to her. She has lots of questions in mind, but the most important thing for her right now is to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter