How it all started... (Part 1)

The life of Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Kwon Residence

“Hyunnnnggg!!” Seungri, who stood infront of Ji yong holding a cute little baby in his arms

 

Ji yong, still in daze and state of shock stuttered when he spoke,  “S.-Se-Seungri-ya… Why a-are y-you holding a b-ba-baby?”

 

Although Seungri was hesistant to enter the house after seeing his Hyung’s reaction. He shrugged off that feeling and bravely barged into Ji yong’s living room, while carefully holding the baby in his arms, or what he would like to call his little bundle of joy.

 

Ji yong, who was still in daze manage to close his front door as he followed Seungri to the living room.

 

Before Seungri could say anything, the mighty Kwon leader and Dragon inside of him were woken up… (O.O)(o ow) “SEUNGRIIIIIII, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE… DID YOU KNOCK OFF SOMEONE”S DAUGHTER…ASdfghjkl… . I KNEW THAT THIS DAY WILL COME, THE DAY WHERE YOU’ll DESTROY BIGBANG BECAUSE OF YOUR INABILITY TO CONTROL YOURSELF!!!” Please Welcome the mighty dragon... oh boy...

 

(O.O)… Seungri, who had prepared himself before facing his hyung were completely outspoken, but he is glad that at least he still managed to hold the baby properly. “Calm down Hyung, the baby is sleeping.” 

 

GD, who was fuming and consumed by his anger expression immediately soften after seeing the baby, peacefully sleeping in Seungri’s arms. He was mesmerized as he acknowldge that the baby didn’t even budge after the mighty dragon spits its fire. He was shrugged off as he heard Seungri starts to speak.

 

“Ottokhe Hyung, Ottokhaeeee… I screw up… BIG TIME… I’m so- so –so conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter