How it all started... (Part 2)

The life of Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

“May I ask you a favor to adopt my child?” 

 

“Se- seungri what are you talking about?” Dara replied, as she was the first to recover from the couple’s state of shock.

 

“Maknae… take that back before I rip your guts to pieces…” Oh… no… the mighty dragon is back (\0.0)\

 

“Hyung please, you don’t understand I want my daughter to have a complete family, and I’m fully aware she will never get what she deserves most in this world if she stays with me…” Seungri, who begged shamelessly without realizing a single tear had fallen from his eyes.

 

Jiyong took a large intake of breath, as he can’t stand to see the pathetic look of his dearest maknae. Dara can’t stand seeing his favorite dongsaeng begging in front of her and her husband. She stands in between Ji yong and Seungri, as she faced Ji yong

 

Dara took Ji yong’s hand as she entwined her fingers together with his, as she looked deep into his eyes, “Yeoboo… I’m willing to do the favor, I think that it’s best if we adopt the child.”

 

Ji yong looked straight back into his wife’s eyes, full of disbelief, “But the child deserves to know her real parents. She has the right to live with her parents, and I don’t want to be involved in some kind of birth secret. There will be future consequences that we may not be able to handle… Dara yaa, do you realize what we’re getting ourselves into, if we agree to this arrangement? ”

 

“Hyung… I know you feel so much hatred towards me right now and I know that I’m a useless piece of trash. I do admit that I did all that stunts to be more than what I can be on stage and most importantly, to show you that I can be just as special as Youngbae hyung is in your eyes…”

Jiyong’s eyes soften as he heard Seungri’s revelation.

 

“I honestly feel sorry for the baby.” Seungri added. “What did she do in her previous life to deserve a useless father like me and, a mother, who doesn’t want anything to do with her?”

 

“’She’ said that?” Dara replied, as Seungri nod in response to Dara’s question.

 

Dara went deep to her own thoughts, she was shocked to hear that ‘she’ refuse to become the mother of her own baby, because the girl she known back then would have never done that, as she can see how much ‘she’ took care of her and support her. She always thought that she would eventually become the best mother out of the all the members in 2ne1, including herself.

 

“Hyung… Jebal, I only want whats best for her, not whats best for all of us. I considered giving her up for adoption before coming here, but I can’t stand the idea of knowing that my little gem, who is bound to my blood is far away from me, it felt like someone’s going to take her away” Seungri cried.

 

“If you don’t want someone else to take your child away from you… why don’t you raise her yourself.” Jiyong said, who’s still quite irritated by Seungri’s stupid decisions.

 

“Jiyong… calm down…” Dara can see that her husband’s dragon side is starting to appear.

“At first I was ready to take the risk and raise her myself. But then I thought about someday when the baby will ask about her mother. I don’t think I’ll be ready to talk about ‘her’ Hyung…”

 

“ I don’t want my daughter to feel unwanted by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter