What We Once were...

The life of Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

 

Yongbae chuckled looking at the little girl he's carrying. She puts on her thinking face, which reminded him of someone close. She may be little, but her head literally grew big when she switched to brainstorming mode. Yongbae tried calling her. 



Cherry snapped back to reality with a determine look. "Uncle bae bae..." Cherry tried to display her best attempt aegyo. Although she very much failed. Everyone who knows her well fully acknowledge that even though Cherry possess a super duper cute face. Her absolute weakness is aegyo attempts and they are fully aware of the cause...



A girl and a guy walked hand in hand along the beach shore. The guy suddenly stopped walking and went in front of the girl. He took out a red heart shaped box from his pocket, as he knelt down on one knee and proposed "Will you marry me?" 



The girl gasped and she covered with her hands, as her eyes turn misty and finally... She smiled and shyly nooded. 



After placing the ring on her ring finger. He stood up and embrace her tightly, carry her off the ground and spin her around the beach, until they both felt dizzy, he gently dropped her on the sand floor, and slept beside her.



"Oppa..." She called. "Hm?" They faced each other, staring intently at each others eyes. "What should i do to show you how thankful i am?" He pretended go think, as he pulled off a serious face. The girl could only chuckle, while staring at his head that seems bigger and bigger. She could never get tired of staring at his face especially his one of a kind"brainstorming" face. 



"First of all... Never ever leave me." He says with his most serious tone, while looking right into her eyes, and also held out a pinky (way to ruin the seriousness right?) The girl laughed and smiled when she held out her pinky... "I promise." 



"One more thing." The guy pulled the girl up and swing her hands playfully, as he says, "AAeeggyyooooo Juseyyooo..."



She hit him in the chest, "Aishhht oppa... you know that i at doing aegyo."



"I know i know... But it won't hurt to see you try." As he embraced her once again her hair. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter