Chapter Seven. "Maybe this experiment has gone way too far."

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Tae made the wrong decision by letting me choose the movie. 

Usually I would be into watching a horror movie or maybe something with a little action but for the purpose of this experiment, I have to choose a movie genre that men dont like, Chick Flicks. Luckily for me (but unfortunately for Tae), the cinema downtown was having a chick flick marathon. 

Tae and I agreed to meet up in front of the cinema. I arrived eariler than he did so I waited on my phone. 

I looked up and I saw Tae walking up to the cinema. His eyes weren't on me, they were on the huge billboard that read 'Chick Flick Lovers Marathon' and next to it, there was a list of all the movies that would be playing. 

"Are you sure this is what you want to watch?" Tae fianlly spook to me. 

"Yes, you said I can choose the movie!" I smiled then linked arms with him. 

If I continue to use this obnixious fake voice, it might actually stay like this after the 10 days. Maybe I should tone it down a little.

After going inside, we bought our tickets to the first movie that was showing, The Notebook.  

We walked into the theater, it wasn't crowded inside so we sat in middle. 

 

"Awe I always wanted a man just like Ryan Gosling." I said while crunching on a bag of popcorn that we bought before the show.

The movie had been on for a while and I had been acting way too into it the whole time it was on. 

"This is my favorite movie of all time." I spoke again.

"Yeah, me too." Tae said with his head still facing the screen. I couldn't tell if he was really into the movie or just trying to ignore me.

"Shh!" I heard someone say from behind us. I made a face then returned my head to the screen.

I stayed quiet for only a few seconds. 

"So what are you thinking about?" I turned my head towards Tae and asked.

He grabbed a handfull of popcorn and put it in his mouth. "Nothing. I'm watching the movie."

Now, I heard someone clear their throat loudly. This is when I noticed that it was the man behind us who was wanting us to be quiet.

"Yeah I know, but what are you thinking about?" I repeated myself. 

"I'm just wathcing the movie." He said flatly.

"So you expect me to believe that you're mind is compeletly blank? Who is she?" I looked right at him.

"Who is who?" Tae said, finally looking at me.

"The girl you're thinking about." 

"Uh, I can't hear." The man behind us said.

"I'm not thinking about a girl." Tae said, calmy.

"Yeah, whatever. I don't believe you." I pouted. 

"Do you wanna know what I'm thinking about?" He asked.

I only nodded. 

"I'm thinking about how beautiful you are." He said with a smile on his face. "Now let's just watch the movie."

"Awh you're so sweet." I reached over and give him a hug.

I guess this was the last straw for the man behind us because he yelled, "I can't hear and now I can't see!"

I've had enough with this man. Can't he see that I'm trying to do a work experiment here. What kind of man watches the Notebook alone, anyway. 

"Hey, if you dont shut up, my boyfriend is going to kick your ." I turned around and shouted at the man. I might as well try to work with this.

The man looked over at Tae, "Why dont't you put a muzzle over your girl the next time you bring her out in public?" He yelled.

Tae looked shocked while I shouted, "Who says that?"

"You and me, outside!" The man stood up and began to walk out the theater. 

Tae and I looked at eachother, I just shrugged. I didn't want all of this to happen.

Tae stood up and followed the guy. I trailed behind him until we reached the lobby. "If you have a problem you let me know but you can't talk to a lady like that." Tae shot out. 

"Wait wait wait-" I stopped Tae by grabbing his arm and turning him around to face me. "Tae, this guy is huge." This is true. This guy has to be at least 6ft tall and about 250lbs. I didn't want him to get into a fight, maybe this experiment has gone way too far. 

"Yeah I know. I'm not going to fight this guy, I just want him to apologize to you." Tae turned to face the guy again but once he did, the man throw a punch at Tae. 

Tae fell down and I ran over to him. 

"Now I'm going to finish watching the Notebook and I don't want anyone to mess it up." The man said then walked back into the theater room. 

"Oh my god, Tae are you okay?" I said as I held his head. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He said as he laid his head on my chest.

"Maybe I should take you to the hospital." I looked down at him, concered.

"No, I'm fine. Im perfectly fine." He said softly. He was adjusting his head on my chest. I realized that he wasn't even hurt, he was just enjoying laying on my chest. 

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "Oh my gosh, get up." I got up then held out my hand. "Let's go."

 

(The next day)

(Tae's Pov)

"Ouch." Jimin called out after looking at the bruise on my face. "That guy really layed a hand on you."

"It really wasn't that bad." I started while we walked through the park on our lunch break. "I mean, getting punched, that but getting taken care of after, yeah that was nice." I laughed and so did Jimin. 

"Do you want me to record the game for you tonight? Since you're going to on a date." Jimin asked. 

"No need. I'm going to be watching the game from the comfort of my own home." I smiled, thinking about us watching the game. Now I don't have to run all around the stadium to get a soda, I can just run to the kitchen.

"How did you get her to come over?" Jimin took a bite of his food.

"I'm going to cook dinner."

"Ohhh." Jimin smiled.

"Yeah. Women love a man that can cook." I gave him a smirk. I had a feeling that this girl already fell for him but I decided to give her a little more charm. I smiled at the thought and Jimin and I walked back to the office. 

 

(Kiyah's POV)

"I can't believe you got that guy knocked out." Ariel laughed after I told them the story.

"Only for a few seconds." I reassured her. "But he was the most adorable unconscious man ever." I smiled. 

Mia was about to speak up then our boss walked up. "Kiyah, I am loving the notes that you've been taking for this piece."

"Thank you." 

"When are you seeing him again?" She leaned over on the table.

"Tonight." I answered her. "He invited me over for dinner."

"Great. I have a really good feeling about this one." She smiled and walked away.

"Gosh, she scares me." Mia said once she walked away.

The three of us laughed then our boss walks back to us.

"I heard that, Mia." She said. "Oh and Kiyah, calm down with this guy." 

 

 

                                                                     ______________________________________________

 

         Feedback  is always welcomed!

       I really appreciate the comments, they really motive me to post more often. 

         Also, it would so awesome if you guys check out my quizzes and click and drag games!
Thank you