Chapter Two. "Are you ready to go for a ride?"

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
 
I sat at the bar with Mia and Ariel, we laughed as Mia told us another story about a past relationship. 
 
I looked around the room, trying to find the perfect guy. 
 
"Hey guys." I spoke, which ade the two stop talking. "You see the guy over there by the bar. He's sitting next to the guy with a blue shirt." I paused. "I think he's the one."
 
Mia looked at the guy, "He's cute." She smiled. 
 
"Wish me luck." I said as I moved through the crowd. Once I got to the guy, I sat down in the empty seat next to him. 
 
"Hi." I gave him a smile. 
 
"Hey." He returned the smile.
 
We began to talk and I started to believe I had my guy until I asked him about New York. 
 
"Don't you just love New York? Everything about is just so exciting." I said in a flirtatious voice and laid my head on my hand. 
 
"Oh I'm actually from Canada. But me and my wife love New York and w-" He didn't finish his sentence because a young woman, who I'm assuming was his wife, came from behind him and wrapped her arm around his. 
 
"Hi." She said to me with a smile that was obviously hiding her confusion but mostly her anger. 
 
"Oh hi honey, this is Kiyah and she-" I cut off her husband. 
 
"Well I should go.." I got up from the bar stool and stood in front of the couple. "You guys enjoy New York." 
 
"We will." The wife still had her fake smile on her face. "Nice meeting you." The husband said. 
 
I smiled then walked away from them. Ariel and Mia looked at me through the crowd. They looked at me with confused faces since they watched the whole scene. 
 
"He's married." I mouthed at them as I held up my hand and pointed at my ring finger. 
 
"Oh." I saw them say then they began to laugh. 
 
I also laughed as I continued to walk through the crowd. I'm glad the wife didn't make a huge scene about me attempting to flirt with her husband. 
 
(Tae's POV)
 
I tried to keep an eye on the girl, just to make sure she wouldn't leave without me being able to talk to her. 
 
I didn't want to look like a stalker so I looked away from her as she was talking to some guy. 
 
I drank my drink and hoped that guy wasn't her date. That would make this bet a whole lot harder if he was.
 
After finishing my drink, I looked over and she was no longer sitting with that guy. I guess he wasn't her date because he was now sitting with another woman.  
 
I left my empty glass on the table then stood up. My eyes scanned the room to try and find her again. 
 
I found her struggling threw the crowd with a martini glass in one hand and her purse in the other. 
 
I chuckled then made my way to her. When I reached her, she didn't even notice that I was in front of her. After a couple of seconds she finally noticed me. She looked way more beautiful up close. I smiled down at her and said the first word. 
 
"Hi."
 
 
(Kiyah's POV)
 
I held my martini glass up, trying to not spill it as I made my way through all the people. I squeezed my way between two people, I tried to keep moving but I was blocked by a person that was in front of me. I looked up and saw that it was a guy. He looked like he was about my age, maybe a year or two older. He was tall but not too tall and his hair was a dark brownish color. I have to admit he was very attractive. 
 
"Hi." He said and smiled at me. 
 
I smiled up at him. "Hi.
 
We both looked at each other until I spoke up again. 
 
"Kiyah Faye." I held out my hand. 
 
"Taehyung Kim. But everyone calls me Tae." He softly shook my hand then let go. 
 
"Cute." I smiled.
 
"Thank you." He smiled, looking flattered. 
 
"I meant your name."
 
He laughed softly, "Thank you two times." 
 
I decided that I should get straight to the point with this guy. 
 
"Unattached?" I smirked at him slightly.
 
"Currently."
 
"Likewise." 
 
"Surprising."
 
I smiled as we continued our one word conversation.
 
"Interested?" He flashed me a smile.
 
"Perhaps."
 
"Hungry?" 
 
"Starving." 
 
"Leaving?" 
 
"Now?"
 
"Mhmm." He nodded his head. 
 
"Okay." 
 
"Okay." 
 
"One second." I said then walked back to the side of the bar where Mia and Ariel were.
 
The girls were both laughing about something when I got to them. "Hey guys, I think I got one." I smiled.
 
"He was married." Ariel said, shocked. 
 
"No, not him." I laughed. "It's the guy that's standing by the door. But don't look."
 
As soon as I said that, both Mia and Ariel immediately looked towards the door. 
 
"I said don't look!" I said and shook my head.
 
"He is really cute." Ariel said and looked back at me.
 
"Okay so I'm gonna check this one out and see if he's a keeper." I handed my drink to Ariel.
 
"And if he is?" Mia asked.
 
"Then tomorrow I'll-" Ariel cut me off, "Flip the switch." She laughed.
 
"I'm doing this for you." I said to Mia as I handed her the keys to my car. 
 
"Be safe." She said to me.
 
"I will." I said then walked away. 
 
"Call me!" I heard Mia yell as I walked away.
 
When I reached Tae, he put his arm on my back and we both walked out the Bar.
 
 
I began walking to a black car that was parked in front of the bar.
 
"No, this one." I heard Tae say. 
 
I looked over to him and he was stranding in front of a black motorcycle. He grabbed his helmet and put it on before he sat on the bike. He looked at me and handed me a white helmet, "here you go."
 
"Are you serious?" I looked at the helmet, the bike then him.
 
He simply nodded.
 
I grabbed the helmet, put it in then stared at him. 
 
He smiled then tied the strap that tightens the helmet. Once the helmet was secure on my head, he put his hands down. "Well don't you look cute." 
 
I smiled then sat behind him on the bike.
 
"Are you ready to go for a ride Kiyah?" He said as he the bike and squeezed the clutch. 
 
Little did he know, he's the one that's going to be on a crazy 10 day ride.
 
"Are YOU ready to go for a ride Tae?" 
 
He chucked then pulled out of the parking spot and drove onto the rode.
 
 
____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter.
How is the story so far?
Feedback (comments) is always welcomed.