Twelve

Agreed upon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmm?" Junhyung mumbled drowsily as he felt someone poking his cheeks lightly, he reached for the blanket to cover himself more as he slowly flipped himself to his left and went back to sleep. Then, he heard a sweet giggle beside his right ear and felt the warm breath as a soft voice hovered above it and whispered into it, "wake up, Mr Yong. You're drooling all over the pillow." 

 

He couldn't control a growing smile even with his eyes closed as he made a sudden movement of turning to his right and grabbing the small figure lying behind him. Holding Yoseob by the waist in his arms, he grinned and buried his face into the smaller male's neck and murmured, "then I guess I'll spare the housekeeping department from smelling a gross pillow and drool on you instead."

 

The smaller male laughed as he slipped his arms naturally around Junhyung who was almost completely on top of him and kissed the messy locks. "You're disgusting."

 

"But you like it", the CEO teased with his eyes still closed, inhaling the morning scent of the smaller male and revelling in it. He began to press his lips on Yoseob's neck, leaving a tender kiss on every inch of skin that he could reach. "You're even more tantalising in the morning, with your skin warm from the covers of the bed, with your breath relaxed after a good night's sleep, and with your hair spreading out like a halo on the pillow. I can't seem to get enough of you."

 

Yoseob found his cheeks heating up as he gently the taller male's head, slightly tilting his head to the side to allow more areas on his neck to be rewarded with Junhyung's light kisses. "Sweet talker. Anyway, we really have to get up soon and head back to office in case my sister does a surprise check or something and see that we are not in the office discussing about the competition." 

 

The CEO stopped his delicate ministrations on the smaller male's neck as he propped himself up on his elbows and finally opened his eyes, looking straight into Yoseob's. "But I like cuddling and I want to do this longer."

 

"Don't be a brat", Yoseob chided fondly, "we can always cuddle tonight again, and tomorrow night since you've booked this place for three nights." He purposely blinked slowly, emphasising his cuteness as his eyes widened at the end of each blink. Oh he just knew how to tease Junhyung well.

 

The CEO snickered and kissed him on his nose, pulling himself up and sitting on the edge of the bed before he did anything more to the tempting imp, stretching his body to ready it to stand and walk to the bathroom, "fine... Since you've agreed to stay for another two nights, I shall let you go for now. I hope your sister doesn't come and attempt to bring you home again."

 

Yoseob crawled to the sitting disgruntled CEO and hooked his legs through the taller male's arms, and his arms around his shoulders, "I'll come up with something again, alright? For now, come, let's go to the bathroom. I need to pee."

 

Junhyung laughed and stood up with the smaller male attached to his back as he headed to the bathroom, "Seducing me by showing me your body already? My, my, I didn't know you were that eager. If I knew that, last night wouldn't have just be cuddling. You have no idea how much I have to control myself from now doing anything to you last night."

 

At that, Yoseob jumped away from his back and kicked the CEO at the back of his knees, causing him to lose his balance, before running into the bathroom and locking the door behind him whilst shouting, "stay away from me, you ert!"

 

Chuckling at the feisty yet shy male, Junhyung went ahead to begin filling up the bathtub which is located nearby with water. He heard the smaller male flushing the toilet and when he heard that he was washing up, the tub was already filled and he casually removed his sleepwear and entered the warm tub. 

 

Closing his eyes, he felt so relaxed as he thought of how lucky he was to have met and fell in love with Yoseob. The tub was a love tub and so it faced the large glass window that overlooked the sky and if nothing goes wrong, Junhyung smiled to himself, it was also the best spot to watch the fireworks display that he was planning. 

 

He wanted to make the third night really special and it would be great for both of them to spend it inside the warm tub, with dim lights, red wine, romantic music and rose petals floating at the surface of the water whilst watching the fireworks. He had prepared bathing suits in case the smaller male was shy but the smile on his face grew even wider as he thought that if Yoseob didn't mind wearing nothing at all, that would be more than perfect. 

 

"Oh you ert. You are thinking of something, aren't you?"

 

Junhyung opened his eyes and saw that Yoseob was done washing up and had already changed into his work attire. Giving an unabashed, sly smile, the CEO nodded proudly, "yeah, and it has something to do with you and this tub."

 

 The smaller male blushed a crimson red as he busied himself with taking his wallet and essentials, "you are terrible, I don't know what am I doing with you."

 

"Would you like a sneak preview?", the CEO was relentless as he pretended to want to stand from the tub and reveal his full glory only, earning a yelp from Yoseob who quickly turned his head away, a hand covering his eyes while the other gestured at Junhyung, "no, I don't! Sit down and stay in that tub! You're lucky you're inside it and I don't want to get wet. I'm gonna kill you later!"

 

Junhyung was laughing hysterically now at Yoseob's uncharacteristic anxiousness and bashfulness. He sat back down comfortably and fake whined, "aww, you're missing out on the good stuff."

 

The smaller male didn't know if he should laugh or be angry at the CEO's teasing but to not get too shy, or aroused (although he will never admit it), by the taller male, he started heading to the door of the suite, "I'm not gonna entertain you and your nonsense. I will go get breakfast for both of us at the hotel's restaurant first. I'll meet you at the office and we will have it there first okay?"

 

"Fully dressed?" Junhyung couldn't hold back his shout of laughter as Yoseob gave a yell of frustration and stomped to the door. "I love you, little one!"

 

The ends of his lips had already reached his ears as he heard a harmless growl from the smaller male, felt a sweet peck on his cheek, and heard a soft 'I love you too' in his ears, before he watched his small lover run out of the door. 

 

As he began leaning back on the tub again, he thought...

 

Lucky, 

 

he really was so, damn lucky. 

 

------


The phone of the suite rang and Junhyung jerked awake from the light snoozing he had fallen into from the comfort of soaking in the tub. Frowning as he wondered who would call the room, he grabbed a towel and haphazardly wrap it around him as he went towards the ringing phone at the side of the bed.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Mr Yong, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing and I know I shouldn't be calling the suite and bother you. However, I don't know how else I could contact you and everybody here thinks that I'm over paranoid."

 

Junhyung was thoroughly confused now as he sat on the bed and asked, "who is this speaking?"

 

"It's me, Mrs Kim. The old lady from Housekeeping whom you gave a job to at the reception."

 

"Oh, you!" The CEO nodded to himself as he remembered the kind looking woman and spoke patiently to not scare the lady who sounded extremely flustered. "No, you're definitely not disturbing. What is this about and how can I help?"

 

"Well, just a few moments ago, I saw someone with the Housekeeping department's laundry trolley. It is very unusual to me because we have all been trained not to show such things to guests and we usually use our own staff access route to get the dirty sheets to the big laundry room. The person seemed to be pushing the trolley out of the hotel though.

 

Also, check out timing is 3 hours later and the Housekeeping should not be doing much room cleaning at this time. Even if they are, there shouldn't be enough sheets to bring to the laundry room yet. The trolley is really huge and we usually put quite a number of room's sheets in first before sending it for cleaning."

 

Junhyung nodded as he took in the lady's words, feeling that it was really pretty strange and that maybe he will go to the department to investigate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter