Eleven

Agreed upon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I smell. And you smell." The smaller male pushed his button nose against the wrinkly shirt of the CEO and sniffed a little before producing a muffled chuckle, "You smell more though, stink bomb."

 

Junhyung wasn't even the least bit insulted as he hugged Yoseob tighter, pressing the smaller male's face even closer to his chest, "Then we had better move from this couch to get some new clothes at the hotel's boutique downstairs before using one of the suite's bathroom to freshen up."

 

They lifted themselves off the couch, both still attached to one another and stood beside it. "Misuse of authority, Mr Yong," Yoseob nagged, his voice still a tad inaudible as his lips brushed against Junhyung's top while he spoke. "You have to fire yourself."

 

"Definitely not misusing my authority but rather, providing more business and revenue for the hotel. I'm paying for the clothes and the suite too, probably book it for a few nights for us to enjoy more snuggling time together. "

 

The smaller male finally lifted his face as he planted his chin on Junhyung’s chest, his usually large eyes are narrowed now and accompanied with a half-smirk, “Yah, who said that I want to snuggle with you for another night, much less nights? Besides, a suite just to snuggle? I am doubtful and very suspicious of your intentions, Mr Yong.”

 

“My intentions are innocent and pure”, the CEO replied calmly and as he deepened his gaze into Yoseob’s eyes, a Cheshire grin stretched across his face, “For now. They might change once we are in the suite though. Would that make the offer more tempting for you?”

 

Yoseob burst into loud laughter as he smacked his face back against Junhyung’s shirt, “You’re an idiot.” He felt the taller male’s arms closing even more around his waist and snickered, the smile hidden from the taller male’s view but felt against his chest. “Stop it, you’re suffocating me.”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

“Junhyung!!!” the smaller male whined as he felt himself getting squeezed way too tightly, so tightly that he couldn’t even move a muscle. He squirmed in the taller male’s grasp, calling out loudly now, “Yah Yong Jun Hyung! I can’t breathe!!!” 

 

The CEO chortled as he released Yoseob, tears of amusement forming in his eyes already as he looked at red, oh-so-cute, cheeks of the smaller male and his angry expression. Just as he took a few steps back from the intensity of his laughing, his laughter came to an abrupt halt and he let out an “ouch”, face scrunching up now as he felt the pain from Yoseob’s unforgiving smack at the side of his head. 

 

In pain but very much alert now, he began running behind his desk and screaming like a girl, “sorry Yoseob, sorry!” The smaller male was persistent though as he grabbed a stack of papers and rolled them up into a makeshift rod, holding it at one end and brandishing it at the CEO, “Oh you will be sorry alright. For trying to murder me.” 

 

With a war cry, he ran and charged towards the taller male, chasing him all over the office and around and around his desk, over and over again. The CEO was yelling his apologies and running away while Yoseob began laughing but didn’t stop chasing. They were both in a world of their own and had not noticed that someone else had entered the office, staring bewilderedly at them. 

 

“CEO Yong?” A clearing of throat and cautious greeting made the two freeze in their spot, one with both hands protectively up on his head, one with a hand holding bundled up newspapers, both of their legs spread in a running position, heads turned to the door now. After a silent and awkward few seconds, they both jumped from their positions and stood as casually as they could. Junhyung pulling on the hem of shirt to straighten it up as he asked the intruder, “Yes?”

 

“Oh, I didn’t know both of you were in the office already. I thought I was the earliest. Anyway, what do I have to do now? I wasn’t properly briefed yesterday since you guys took off after my introduction.” Byeong Su asked them, noticing that Yoseob’s shirt was as crumpled as the CEO, his eyes sideway glancing and spotting the couch’s covers in a disarray. Two males with deep creases all over their shirts, a messy couch, 7.15 in the morning. The situation really speaks for itself. 

 

Junhyung sneaked a glance at Yoseob before instructing Byeong Su, “It’s still very early. Why don’t you go and have breakfast first? Your start work timing is at 9, we will tell you then.”

 

“Ah, okay. I came early because I heard that both of you are always early and might need some help. Alright then, I’ll head to the café. Any drinks I can get for you both?”

 

“Iced coffee please,” Yoseob chirped as he slowly walked to the couch, yawning a little as he grabbed his watch off the table beside it and putting it on. “Make it a large cup. And for the other one, an iced latte with whipped cream and get them to drizzle caramel on the cream. Remember, on the cream, not the latte itself.”

 

Byeong Su nodded as he took down the orders on his phone, “Okay, you sure am quite particular about your caramel, Mr Yang.” Yoseob tilted his head quizzically at Byeong Su, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he pointed at the CEO, “That is for the troublesome fella, not me.”

 

The new staff raised his eyebrows and slipped his phone into his pocket, “What are both your relationship with one another?”

 

“It’s called employer and employee,” Yoseob spoke coldly as his sixth sense still doesn’t allow for him to let his guard down at this man who ran away from his responsibility to Haeyeon. This kind of question… It seemed that there might be more meaning behind it than just curiosity. “As he is to you. Therefore, please watch your words and attitude when you’re in office. There’s nothing else here, so please leave us.”

 

Junhyung waited till the man walked away before he turned to look at the smaller male, “Yoseob ah, maybe—“

 

“Save it. I don’t trust the man at all and I will continue not trusting him. My mini display of rudeness is very kind already considering that he has impregnated my sister and ran away like the coward we always knew he was.” The smaller male was mildly trembling now, anger pulsating through him. If there was anyone he could blame for the current situation they were in, he would instantly point at Byeong Su. Never liked that man, and never will.

 

The CEO walked over and gave him a comforting squeeze on the shoulders, pecking him on both cheeks as he murmured, "shall we go get new clothes and wash up now? Remember the morning's meeting, we still got to attend it as much as we would love to cuddle."

 

"You, Mr Yong", Yoseob chided as he harmlessly swatted the taller male's hands away and began walking out of the office. "Only you love to cuddle." 

 

Junhyung chuckled to himself as he didn't miss the small smile that had decorated Yoseob's face as he said that. Grabbing his wallet, he followed behind him closely and thought, "classic case of the bark is worse than the bite. My cutie." 

 

------ 

 

"Haeyeon? What are you doing here? You know that I'm working here already? Did CEO Yong tell you that I'm putting so much effort to win you back?" 

 

Yoseob's sister looked at her ex-lover in contempt as she kept her distance from him, "No, and I do not know why did Junhyung oppa even hire you. I'm here to have lunch with him, so don't bother us."

 

Byeong Su hurried up to her and held her hands, "CEO Yong hired me so that he can ensure that our child has some financial stability. You know that I ran away because your father would kill me since I can never provide for this child, with my low education and all. But now, it's different. Haeyeon ah, we can get together now because I'm getting a decent amount of pay!"

 

"I don't care how much you are earning now. Listen up, you and I, we are both history now. And this child? He's not 'ours', he is and will be mine and Junhyung oppa's child."

 

"He doesn't even like you," Byeong Su argued, holding the pregnant lady even tighter on her wrists, "I've seen him with your brother and I'm very certain that something is going on between them both."

 

"Shut up", Haeyeon snapped, "they might have something on previously but since last night, everything was made clear and that two will not be progressing and neither would anything be going on between them anymore."

 

Byeong Su's expression switched from pleading to amusement now as he cocked his head to the side, "really? If that's the case, why was it that when I arrived so early this morning at about 7, I heard a ruckus in the CEO's office? You want to know what I saw when I decided to enter the office?" 

 

He smirked as he noticed the sudden stiffness of Haeyeon and that her eyes had already given her away. She must have guessed. Wanting to confirm her guess, he continued, "I saw CEO Yong and your brother, both playfully chasing one another in the office, both their shirts so crumpled and the couch's sheets a complete mess. It doesn't take a genius to see that these two have spent the night sleeping on the couch."

 

His sneer grew as he walked right behind her and whispered into her ears, "and from what I've heard, after I left to get their coffee, they went to book a suite room and checked in together."

 

"You're lying." Haeyeon hissed through gritted teeth, "they have been told to not continue and my younger brother never says 'no' to whatever I ask for."

 

Byeong Su rounded the lady and stood in front of her smugly, "you might doubt my words but you can go ask the other employees here. Apparently, they are all very supportive of your brother and the CEO getting together, saying that they have been helping the hotel progress well and they make a dynamic duo. How then ca--"

 

Before he could continue, he was shoved aside and stumbled a little. When he regained his balance, he was faced with another similar but larger pair of round eyes on an enraged male.

 

"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter