Love Happened

Love Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa couldn't be more amaze right now, watching she got on stage confidently, singing the love song for the bride and groom as a gift with her soft angelic voice, wearing those silver long gown that looks exquisite in her body. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her tonight while she never even took a single glance at him.

 

How ironic.

 

"Yonghwa.."

 

"Oh?" Yonghwa startled when Jonghyun suddenly called him.

 

"You are daydreaming.."

 

"No I'm not.."

 

"Yes you are, I've been watching at you and notice that you were giving my cousin so much attention.." When Yonghwa kept silent about it, Jonghyun added. "Come on man, even my wife notice it too.."

 

"Yahh, Jung Yong Hwa.. You know she was out of your league, right?" Yoona warned him. "Don't you dare playing her.."  Jonghyun tap Yoona shoulder slowly to calm her down.

 

"I didn't even did anything yet to her, my dear.. Just relax and enjoy your party.. besides she doesn't have a slight interest in me.."

 

"And how great is that.. Our Seohyun is really something.. You can't just think that every girl-" She said.

 

Yonghwa stopped listening by then, it was just like his ears stop functioning to get his other body parts work better. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Seohyun walking down the stairs and move towards the drink stall and stayed there.

 

"Jong-ah.. Yoona-ya... You guys are thirsty right? Let me get you some drinks.." Yonghwa said, quickly walked to the drink stall without even minding to hear their answer first which made Yoona popped out her eyes.

 

"Omo.. look at that oppa.. he clearly pursuing her.. just when we told him not to.." Yoona whined. Jonghyun observed him carefully and found it weird as well. Jung Yong Hwa never pursuing a woman before and this is totally new. Though it's exciting to see but he doesn't want his cousin to be the prey of his game as well. He decided to just let him go for now and see where it would lead before making final decision about it. Who knows Yonghwa might giving him something entertaining to watch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun felt a step of someone getting closer to her without even minding to look up at the latter. She drinks her water slowly when he started to converse with her.

 

"You sing well.."

 

Seohyun looked up and smiled sweetly at his complimentary. "Well, thank you, Mr. Jung. Glad you stay there and listening till the end without falling asleep.."

 

"How can I? That's such a great performance.. Are you an actress? Should I ask for your sign now before we parted and you were back in your busy schedule?"

 

Seohyun chuckled a little, "I'm not giving free sign on my vacation, Mr. Jung.."

 

"Then you really are an actress?" He asked, curiously, because he never heard about her at all despite how stunning she is, both appearance and talent. Well, that's not like he knows much about entertainment industry though.

 

"What do you think? Am I? Or am I not? What do you prefer?"

 

"Whatever is fine for me, lady.. You are convincing either way.."

 

"Then just believe what you want to believe, Mr. Jung."

 

"Rather than speculating, making assumption of something with no valid proof, I'd prefer the truth, lady.."

 

"Truth need to be found, Mr. Jung.."

 

He shook his head as if disapproving of her opinion. "Naah.. Truth need to be told, lady.. And by the way, don't we have passed the phase of talking formally? Just called me Yonghwa like the others.."

 

Seohyun looked at her wrist watch for a brief moment before took her focus back on him who was looking quizzically at her, waiting for her respond to his request. "It's only 5 hours since we met, Mr. Jung.. I didn't drop formality that fast.."

 

"How much longer do you need to drop it then?"

 

"Who knows? Days? Weeks? But I don't think we had that enough time to get in to that phase, remembering you were going to leave tomorrow morning.."

 

He chuckled and giving her his wide smile, "Are you willing to pass that phase with me if we had enough time?"

 

"Why not? It's always nice to have more acquaintances.."

 

"Let me tell you something, my lady.." He shifted closer to her, whispering on her ear. "If we did, it will definitely be more than acquaintance.. I can guarantee that.."

 

Seohyun stayed back a little bit when she felt his face getting closer and his breath tickled her ear. Her heart started to make a weird movement, so small she barely recognize it. It wasn't because she was immune by his obvious seduction, but she was not a foolish teenager anymore. It's been a while since she was no longer believe in somebody with such sweet mouth.

 

"Confident enough?"

 

He gives her his boyish grin when he moves back to his own position, something she felt thankful of because it made a comfortable gap between them and her heart started to beat normally again.

 

"Unfortunately we didn't have that much time, Mr. Jung.." Seohyun could felt the mixed tone of thankful and regret in her voice.

 

"Uh.. Was that regret that I heard?" He teased.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes, "That's lame.. Really.."

 

"You will never make it easy for me?"

 

"Nope.. I'm not those kind of girl who will swoon over you for your seduction, Mr. Jung.. So if you want to play, just choose the other girl to play. Don't waste your time with me.."

 

"Who said I was playing? I'm not.. I never will.. One thing that I'm sure is I'm clearly attracted by you, my lady.."

 

Seohyun sighed in frustration by now, this guy persistence was really no joke. Most of the guy will just walk off when she said that. "I know the type of guy like you, Mr. Jung.."

 

"Wait the second.. The type of guy like me? What is that supposed to mean?"

 

"You know, the type of guy who think a girl as a challenge to be tame.. Maybe you were attracted by me just because I was different from other girls who will fall on your heels the second they see your sweet smile.. But I told you this so you won't waste your time on me.. I'm not interested to be your one night play doll, Mr. Jung.."

 

To her surprise, he laughed, hard, rather than feeling offended. "You are funny.. But I tell you something, lady. No, I'm not playing with you. My biggest intention was to get to know you more.. Because you are attractive, smart and I found you are very enjoyable to talk to.. And clearly you won't let anyone making you a play doll, so how dare am I to make you one?"

 

Of all the compliments, Seohyun couldn't resist when someone called her smart. Yes she was glad to be pretty and people acknowledging it, but to be pretty with actual brain is really something. She loves when someone could actually see her value from her opinion, the way she see things, and how she responded by it.

 

"Let me ask, do you hate me?"

 

"Wow.. no.. of course not.. Hate is such a harsh word.. And you need a deep reason to reach that. I just haven't found a thing to like about you yet, Mr. Jung.."

 

"Great.. Let's be friend.. That’s what I mean.. Let me show you what kind of a man I really am despite of all the things you had in mind about me. I could see you loathe a man like me but thankfully you are not genuinely hating me at the least, you even think my smile as sweet, that's great.. Who knows you might found one or two more things to like about me.."

 

Seohyun squint her eyes, thinking if it's a way for him to seduce her, well he did it. She can refuse his offer to be his one night play doll but who could refuse the offer to be friend? If ever she taught by her parents was to be polite to anyone who had a good intention of friendship.

 

"What do you think?" He asked when he didn't hear her answer after a couple of seconds after that.

 

"That will be nice.. If we had more time, but as I said before you will-"

 

"If you agree then it's okay.. I'm glad to be friend with you, Seohyun-ssi.. I guess I'm allowed to call you that since we are friends now.. But will you excuse me, I have a bride groom who was waiting for this from me.. Can't make them wait for too long since I'm still on duty as a good best man.. See you later.." He smiled, taking a glass of water with him and showing it to her before walk away to the stage where the bride groom was sitting.

 

"Oh? Ah.. yes.." Her soft reply.

 

Is that it? After she was agree then he was going away just like that? She thought. Not like she wanted him to do more but he was just so determine to make her his friend earlier but to leave her alone after that, it was just odd. Well, Seohyun could never guest what's on his mind anyway. Looking at his retreating back, Seohyun shrugged her shoulder and moved back to the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The party goes well that night, all of the usual ritual of the wedding already done and the bride and groom already finished entertaining the guests and now leisurely rest on their seat after their first dance together. Yoona was tired as hell, her feet felt tortured by the bejeweled heels she wore, speaking of someone who loves sneaker more than heels, she swore she won't want to wear heels for the rest of her life. But, of course it won't be possible since she will get to attend to such party as Jonghyun's partner in the future.

 

She saw how Jonghyun, his now husband was leaning his back on the seat, she sure he was tired too. The guests dance slowly at the dance floor and looked happy, it secretly made her smile formed on her lips as well.

 

"How do you think, Wife? Oh I like that sound already.. Wife.. Wifey.. My wifey.." Jonghyun laughed by himself and Yoona couldn't help but giggled too.

 

"About what, Husband?" Though it's silly, she decided to play along as well.

 

Jonghyun pointed her chin to the crowd in front of them, where the guests were busy dancing at the dance floor, but she couldn't understand what he was talking about. The dance floor was crowded with the guests dancing but that's it, nothing really worth to talk about. "What is it? Did Mrs. Han step on her partner shoe again?"

 

"No.. That’s not it.. Look behind them, but please calm down after you see that.."

 

Curiously, Yoona looked at the place pointed by Jonghyun before for one more time. "Omo.. Look at him.. Oppa I told you he had an intention.."

 

"Sstt.." Jonghyun asked her to lower her voice. "Calm down, honey.."

 

"Oppa, did you allowed that?"

 

"Well.." Jonghyun pensively look at the source of this conversation. "Have you ever seen he tried so hard to woo a girl before?"

 

"Well.. I don't think so.. but still.."

 

"Don't you feel curious of the outcome?"

 

"What if he just hurt her?" Yoona sighed, observing the man they was talking about approaching Seohyun to ask her hand for the dance.

 

"Actually I'm curious as well because I never saw Yonghwa reacting this way towards a girl.. But I guess Seohyun is already big enough to decide what best for her.." He looked at her wife and smile naughtily, and Yoona could guess what's on his mind. "Rather than that, I'm more curious with my wife.."

 

"Why is that?"

 

"I was thinking.. Did she wanted to ditch this party and just go straight to her newlywed room for creating a good memory with her husband? And I tell you, that memory including long moans and sweats.. Interest?"

 

"You really can't wait, huh?" Yoona chuckled.

 

"It will gave different sensation now we already husband and wife.."

 

"What if there's someone notice?"

 

"Then it will be the biggest wedding to talk about for a couple of months on this whole village.. But I bet no one knows, look at them, they were already occupied with the party.. Come on.." Jonghyun dragged her wife, sneaking to the backstage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the same room, Yonghwa was standing in front of Seohyun offering her hand to dance. Seohyun was hesitating before, saying she wasn't good at dancing, but it wasn’t Yonghwa if he couldn't convince her to comply. "We are friends, right? So no reason for you to refusing me.." He said which made her sighed and finally took his hand into the dance floor.

 

Just when the music begins and he already grip her waist, she started whining. "Just so you know, I was a very bad dancer.. Don't blame me if your toes becoming a victim of my feet.."

 

"Don't mind, just follow my lead.. I was already thankful you still accept my offer to dance.."

 

"Oh and so you know, I was agree because I don't want to make a scene and end up embarrassing you, Mr. Jung.. And because we are now friends.."

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter