Whiplash

Jealousy, Possessiveness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Whiplash[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“I love you.”

Jiyong didn’t know why he was saying this for the thousandth time but he felt like he always needed to repeat it. To remind Seungri of the place he held in his heart.

Seungri lightly kissed his lips, leaning slowly into his touch. “I know.”

“What’s your schedule for today?” Jiyong asked, wishing Seungri wouldn’t have to leave his arms whether for work or anything else.

Seungri got up leaving Jiyong with cold arms. He checked his phone smiling at whatever message he was reading. The earth lost its equilibrium and Jiyong started feeling that familiar rush of blood to his head.

He gritted his teeth. “I asked you a question.”

“Script reading for my new film.” Seungri didn’t as much as avert his eyes from the screen of his ing phone. He was still smiling broadly not paying any attention whatsoever to Jiyong’s state.

“And after that?” Jiyong was seconds away from snapping.

“The club.”

“You’re not going.”

“What do you mean I am not going,” Seungri was speaking to Jiyong as if he was a little ignorant child. “Of course I am going.”

Seungri laughed aloud at whatever was on his phone screen and Jiyong lost all of his cool willingly surrendering to the ugly side. He jumped from bed snatching Seungri’s phone from his hands and crashing it to the ground. The screen smashed into tiny little pieces and an immediate relief washed over Jiyong.

“What the…?” Seungri looked at him as if he was a mad man.

Jiyong got closer until he was nose to nose with him. “Look at me when I am talking to you.”

“That’s my phone!” Seungri screamed hitting Jiyong on the chest.

“And now it’s a broken phone,” Jiyong taunted with a smile.

Seungri gave him a defiance look then he ran to the other side of the bed. Jiyong didn’t know what he was doing until Seungri took Jiyong’s phone and threw it out of the window.

“Oops,” Seungri mocked. “Yours is broken too.”

“Bloody hell,” Jiyong couldn’t believe Seungri just did that. “It’s a golden diamond case especially made for me, what the is wrong with you?!”

Seungri raised his chin in rebelliousness. “Should’ve thought of that before breaking mine.”

“Oh really?” Jiyong was royally pissed off right now, he wanted to binge Seungri’s head on the wall and then maybe kiss him afterwards. He was honestly that ed up.

“Yes really. Now, get lost, I don’t want to see your ing face ever again!”

Jiyong gave out a long psychotic laugh. “As if I want to see your ugly arse fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter