Invisible

Jealousy, Possessiveness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Invisible[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jiyong wasn’t hangover.

Weird. He thought he was drunk last night. Terribly so.

He even started trouble, flipped tables and threw chairs. Jiyong was royally pissed off, he didn’t even think straight –more like couldn’t.

Or maybe that was two days ago? Jiyong couldn’t quite remember but he knew that all the mess he caused was because of his stupid insecure jealousy. He really couldn’t take seeing Seungri mingling with other people but him. Even if they were his long friends or whatever.

Jiyong didn’t like it. Period.

 And because he drank too much, he couldn’t keep that fact to himself and made sure to let the whole party know about his nasty personality and suffocating possession.

He literally wanted to own Seungri. He thought about attaching him to leash and disallowing him from leaving his side ever again.

Sick.

Right, that was the word. There was obsession, possession and greed too.

Jiyong’s heart and soul were filled with those ugly feelings that would never leave him alone. He used them to make Seungri his. The poor maknae had no bloody choice.

Sometimes Jiyong wondered if he really loved Seungri.

The answer was always yes but that love was usually shadowed by dark thoughts. The purity of what he once felt for Seungri was a long memory.

Maybe that’s why he didn’t talk to him anymore.

It’s been few days already and Seungri didn’t leave his room. He didn’t get up. Didn’t greet him when he came. Didn’t do anything.

Jiyong wanted to shake his shoulders, kiss him and make him his all over again. And yet, he knew he did something terribly wrong that night. He practically ruined Seungri’s birthday party and shouted at all of his friends making them leave. Being drunk doesn’t justify what he did.

Actually, he got drunk to do just that. He was sick and tired of the endless friends whether males or females who wouldn’t leave Seungri alone. He simply had to take care of them.

They didn’t even allow Jiyong to properly give Seungri his birthday present.

Jiyong looked around the living room quickly finding the box in which he put Seungri’s present.

Did he give it to him already? If so why didn’t Seungri open it? Was he really going to continue this ignoring game for too long?

Jiyong sat in the darkness watching Seungri across the hall sitting in his own darkness. No lamp was lit in their house and Jiyong didn’t want to change it.

A haunting expression was painted all over Seungri’s face. He kept staring ahead but he didn’t seem to be looking at anything in particular. It was as if he was entangled in oblivion. If Jiyong didn’t look hard enough, he wouldn’t notice the silent tears that started spilling on Seungri’s soft cheeks.

His birthday party and stupid friends must’ve meant a lot to him.

Weird though. Seungri almost never cries.

An uncomfortable feeling hit Jiyong like a bang. What if Seungri was considering…separating from him?

If so Jiyong had two words for him: Not. Possible.

He doesn’t care that he behaved wrong, Seungri was his and he will remain as thus forever.

A loud sob reached Jiyong’s ears and he froze at the sight of Seungri falling apart piece by tiny little piece. Seungri was flat out crying as if he was faced with some disaster. He cried and sobbed and screamed like a mad man.

Jiyong felt as if a strong hand squeezed his heart at the sight. He never saw Seungri in such a state. He was breaking, spilling hot tears and crying out loud. Jiyong watched in complete horror as Seungri –his Seungri– was acting as if it was the end of the world.

Jiyong got up and went his way but instead of acknowledging him, Seungri got his phone out.

“Daesung hyung….”

More sobbing. More crying. More tears that threatened to spill Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter