Five Stages of Seungri

Jealousy, Possessiveness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Five Stages of Seungri[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Denial

“So what?” Jiyong spoke calmly to his reflection in the mirror. The face that greeted him was a cool image of what he would picture himself.

He looked good. He took care of his appearance tonight. Like he usually does when they have a gathering. They just ended their tour and celebration was in order.

They were all having fun, drinking, dancing, smoking and jumping like kids. At some point, Jiyong noticed that Seungri was gone.

Where did he go?

That was the first thought Jiyong had when he could no longer see their youngest. He only reverted his eyes for a second and the bastard disappeared.

Jiyong embarked on the mission to find him not even bothering to ask his manager. After few looks into the corners that Seungri loved to occupy, Jiyong saw him, with a girl splayed all over his lap, Seungri’s tongue at the back of .

Jiyong was indifferent.

It didn’t matter.

It’s not like he cared about who Seungri made out with.

 

Anger

Blood poured from Jiyong’s knuckles, his reflexion in the mirror crashing in dozen pieces by his feet.

He didn’t care for the pain that shot in his hand or the fact that his vision was getting blurry. The burning rage that ate his calm resolve was making him dizzy with murderous thoughts.

What the hell is happening to him?

He was cool a while ago. He didn’t care. He was completely fine with whatever he saw. Why does he currently want to go back out there and strangle the girl to death?

How dare she touch Seungri that way? Who does she think she is?

And Seungri, what on earth is wrong with him? Why can’t he keep his stupid lust to himself? Why is he being so freaking public abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter