On the Plane

Jealousy, Possessiveness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]On the Plane[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]When he got inside, Jiyong walked as coolly as he could taking notice of the numerous cameras shooting his every move.

It’s like the whole media decided to show up today. Jiyong shouldn’t be surprised for that it always has been this way whenever BigBang was getting out of the country.

But today it wasn’t BigBang. Seunghyun hyung was in Germany shooting a film, Youngbae decided to hit Japan a whole week before schedule and Daesung went in the previous night’s flight to sleep it over.

Today, it was only him and Seungri.

Where’s that prick anyway? Jiyong wondered while secretly observing his surroundings.

It was when he saw Seungri walking behind him that Jiyong smiled a little. He couldn’t help sneaking another peek at the way he walked. Seungri always thought that he was some sort of a fashion model whenever he came to the airport.

In some way, the walk did suit him but Jiyong wasn’t going to tell him about it.

“You’re not going to greet me?” Jiyong whispered quietly when they had to wait in the checking point.

Seungri replied him in a murmur, “I missed you hyung.”

Jiyong was still so mad at him but he couldn’t stop the broad smile that painted his lips. He was sure everyone could see it through the mask.

“You’re not getting away with it,” Jiyong said still trying to stop his face from smiling. “We will see on the plane.”

Seungri nudged him forward when the man before them finished.

Jiyong had his passport and papers checked then went ahead trying as hard as he could to not look behind and get caught staring at Seungri. It was enough that everyone saw him smiling like a crazed man earlier.

Jiyong didn’t know how was Seungri able to keep such a straight face when saying things like that. He truly did have such an impressive control over himself.

Unlike Jiyong.

Taking his seat in an enclosed VIP zone, Jiyong got his phone and scrolled through his feed. He couldn’t help the anger that resurfaced at the sight of Seungri’s SNS. It was filled with dozens of pictures of him and his stupid little friends.

Jiyong didn’t like them.

How could they take Seungri from him all of this time and the freaking United States no less?

He looked so happy in those pictures too.

Jiyong knew that Seungri enjoyed partying and socializing more than anything. He knew but it doesn’t mean he liked it.

He actually called Sunho and threw a tantrum.

“I thought I told you to watch him!” Jiyong sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter