Mine

Jealousy, Possessiveness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Mine[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It wasn't enought that Seungri preoccupied Jiyong's world so he had to seek others' attention too.

That wasn’t fair. Jiyong thought. Not fair at all.

He sat on the cold floor willingly surrounding himself with darkness. Jiyong was on the brink of dissolving. He couldn’t be around people. He hated their noisy chatter. He loathed their carefree laughter.

Jiyong was simply disgusted with everyone and everything.

His world was closing in on him, droplets of blood decorating his internal void. His heart was slowly melting into oblivion and Jiyong wanted nothing but Seungri to be his.

It wasn’t so hard. All Seungri had to do was cut himself from the world and be with him.

Jiyong will be his everyone. He will fill Seungri’s attention-seeking soul.

And yet Seungri didn’t want to come to him. Seungri preferred others over him. Seungri pushed him. Seungri argued with him. Seungri didn’t come home for him.

Early morning hours ticked by and there was still no sight of Seungri.

He closed his phone without answering any of Jiyong’s numerous messages. Seungri cut him out. Seungri was slowly slipping from him. Seungri was choosing his friends over him.

Jiyong loathed Seungri’s so called friend. He wished he could break their arms for touching Seungri. He yearned to send them all the way to North Korea so they wouldn’t contact his Seungri again.

Seungri was his and Jiyong didn’t do sharing.

He stared at the door willing it to open. Praying Seungri will come for him. Immediately.

But the damn door remained dead close and Jiyong’s grip tightened on the glass in his hand shattering it to tiny little pieces. He felt the blood pouring out of his palm to the floor. He sensed the glass dig into his skin with every move but Jiyong didn’t attempt to stop it. Maybe this pain will make him forget about Seungri for one second.

It didn’t work.

Jiyong pushed the sharp end of the glass further into his palm embedding it deeper into the mortal skin. Excruciating pain shot to the end of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter