Oh, Boy!

Heart Attack! | WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aaaaaaaaand... I'm back, everyone! <3 Comeback is Real. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How is everyone doing? Did you guys miss me? 'cause I missed you all. <3

I know it's been a very long time since I last updated, and I don't even know if I'm doing this right anymore HAHAHAHAHAHA. But anyways, I do hope you still like it. Thank you so much for everyone who stayed and patiently waited~

And... here it goes~

Upon arriving at his home, Woohyun immediately went to the sofa, and lay there. He removed his shirt, showing his well-built figure. No one would bother anyway, he thought. Living alone for a long time, Woohyun has gotten used to the silence covering his home. Until that day…

Woohyun remembers clearly their first encounter. The very first day he arrived at his new school. The principal was having a hard time thinking of how he was going to deal with Woohyun, knowing pretty much well the child’s background. As this dilemma continued, he was asked to roam around the school freely, for which he did so. And the first place that he went to was the library, his sanctuary.

Aside from the fact that he could sleep in the library (due to its silence), he treated it as a haven of knowledge. This was where he would spend hours reading a whole variety of books. He couldn’t imagine life without libraries. He was thankful that such places existed in the world.

As he roamed around the area, he was also browsing his phone. Apparently, their school OPAC was accessible in mobile phones, for which what he done was browse the variety of books that the library had contained. He saw some titles for which he was looking for since he began reading books in the library, feeling excited as he located the location of the books. As he walked, too focused in his phone, he accidentally bumped into someone on the way, but was half aware that he was falling, for which he immediately controlled his body balance, and preventing a hard enough of a fall. The one he bumped to, on the other hand, fell hard on the floor, the books this person was holding falling onto the floor as well. Without thinking twice, he immediately stands up and reaches out his hand to the other.

"I am truly sorry!" he remarks, "Are you okay?"

Woohyun did not receive a response from this. The other person simply looked at him, for which he seemed to think he was too hurt to respond. However, the other person reached out to his hand and stood up, and Woohyun felt his heart skip a beat, and his face turning a pale pink. So as to avoid the other person noticing, he immediately picked up the books that fell and placed them on the nearest table. By this time, he was able to calm himself down, so he faced the other, and immediately bowed. "Again, I'm indeed sorry! I wasn't looking at where I was going and was focused on my phone, which is why I didn't notice that you were unable to see where you were going. I'm sorry!"

When Woohyun thought it was time for him to raise his head, he noticed that the other person just stood there, lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter