Caught?

Heart Attack! | WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, yeah, I'm back! Thank you for your support and overwhelming comments with this story. Yeah, I really feel bad about turning Myungsoo into a bad boy here, but please bear with me as I need to do so to make the story more interesting. :)

Also, I'm plugging in my ShowKiHyuk one-shot here, entitled Expectation. :) I'm expecting that it may be a two-shot as per a friend's suggestion, but please do let me know your thoughts. :D

I'll be off for a while, but it won't be long, don't worry. :D And I'm sorry in advance if this chapter is gonna be fillerish. T_T

Enjoy~~ :3

Time flies by, Sunggyu thought, It has already been a week since the incident with Myungsoo, and he wasn’t able to come up with a plausible conclusion yet as to how he’d deal with their relationship. Things have been a landslide ever since Myungsoo’s confession, and Sunggyu just couldn’t take it all in.

Myungsoo still sent him text messages. Sunggyu was already thinking if his number was public information, since Woohyun was also able to get his number without Sunggyu knowing where the heck he got it. Myungsoo’s case was different. He was a stalker, so he’d probably get it anyway, Sunggyu thought.

It was the weekend, and Sunggyu lay on his bed, waiting for Woohyun. He was about to arrive, since it was their weekly agreement to watch a movie at Sunggyu’s home. Sunggyu had already prepared the movies that they were to watch on his laptop. His mom went out, buying snacks for the affair that they had. Sunggyu’s mom found out that the two of them were dating, and she was actually happy for the two of them. She didn’t expect Sunggyu to be dating someone, and she honestly joked that she thought it was Sunggyu and Sungyeol that were dating. Sunggyu apparently hit his mom on the shoulder when she joked such.

“Aish… Where is he?” Sunggyu groaned, feeling so alone. Woohyun still hasn’t arrived, and he was unusually late. Sunggyu took out his iPhone again, and began texting the other, asking where he was. The moment he tapped ‘Send’, he was about to put away his phone when he felt it vibrate. Strange, Woohyun doesn’t reply this fast, Sunggyu thought. He held his phone to eye level, and he swore he smiled by impulse at the name that appeared on his lock screen.

Myungsoo.

Sunggyu felt excited at the message he was about to read. He wasn’t able to describe the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter