Another First

Heart Attack! | WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And, yeah, I'm back (unexpectedly lol) for another filler-ish chapter. But it's not actually fillerish, 'cause this chap's gonna be one of those key points that will happen in the future lol.

Please don't kill me in case you guys feel that this is just incomplete lol this has gone through several plot changes, and I really dunno how I would like to proceed with this, but this'll prolly do for now. :3

Thanks for the comments, by the way. It livens me up to believe that you still love me (even though I'm a total idiot in this writing lol).

Enjoy! :3

“Yah, Woohyun. Don’t forget that this is all your fault.” Sungyeol remarked, as he and Woohyun walked to the hospital. Classes just ended, and Sunggyu would be released from the hospital today. Though the doctor advised that Sunggyu have bed rest for another 2 or 3 weeks before he can go back to school. Add the fact that he had to use crutches.

“What is my fault?” Woohyun asked.

“That Sunggyu is in the hospital.”

Woohyun laughed at Sungyeol, before he spoke. “It’s already one month after the incident. Get over it!” but Sungyeol only threw killer glares, as they walked.

A month has already passed since the accident happened, and a lot of stuff happened between them in the past month. As it appears, Woohyun became one of Sungyeol’s frienemies. It has also come to the fact that the both of them had to go to the hospital together to make sure Sunggyu is okay. Woohyun has also met Sunggyu’s mother, and they have grown fond of each other (which Sunggyu doesn’t like). Sunggyu has also come to be comfortable around Woohyun. They have conversed normally, and have grown fond of each other. Woohyun has learned that Sunggyu is just shy around him. And in the span of one month, Woohyun has found himself to be truly in love with the other.

…but did he feel the same way?

What if he doesn’t like me?

What if he rejects me?

In a month of daily visits, Woohyun has found out almost everything about Sunggyu. He came to know Sunggyu deeper, and understood how he became who he is right now. He found everything about Sunggyu adorable, just as he is. And in that one month, Woohyun was able to confirm what he felt towards the other

I love him.

“Ya, Woohyun!”

The moment Sungyeol called out, Woohyun was about to hit head first against a lamp post, for which he makes a quick stop, just in time. Sungyeol called him again.

“Just what are you doing?” Sungyeol questioned, arms folded in his chest. Woohyun couldn’t look Sungyeol directly in the eyes, but he could feel the other’s glare towards him.

“Well… I was thinking about stuff.”

“And what are you thinking?” Sungyeol questioned further.

“Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter