Special Chapter: Dear Santa

Heart Attack! | WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I hoped you haven't given up hopes on this fic, even though it's already marked finished! :D

So if you have liked my page, you should be aware that this story is set to have a Christmas special. So, here it is! But don't expect too much, because I swear, I think it's not good enough because my writing style has totally shifted to being angst-y and stuff, but I really hope you enjoy it. This is my gift for everyone who has supported Heart Attack and had made the year a very wonderful one for me. This year was honestly a blast for this fic, because it was my first, and I didn't regret for once finishing this fic.

And it's all thanks to all of you reading this, so thank you so much! I really hope you enjoy this special chapter :D

Happy Holidays! :D

Sunggyu took out his phone as he rushed to text Woohyun. He was on his way to his apartment from his mom’s house. It was Christmas Eve, and he had paid her a visit, since he knew that he wouldn’t be able to stay with her for the holidays. Sunggyu explained to her that Woohyun was back, and she understood and was happy for his son. She couldn’t believe it at first, but all in all, understood Sunggyu’s excitement.

‘I’m on my way home. Wait for me before you sleep. I love you’

Message sent.

In all honesty, Sunggyu still could not believe that Woohyun was already back. Even though it was already a month ever since the other had arrived and stayed with him, he still couldn’t believe he had the love of his life back. He couldn’t believe the fact that he was able to hug Woohyun again, feeling his warmth. He couldn’t believe that he could feel the other’s warmth close to his skin. He couldn’t believe that he could kiss Woohyun again, feeling his soft lips on his own. He couldn’t believe he could feel the other’s love once again, physically.

It was simply unbelievable…

As Sunggyu looked through the window on his side of the bus, he saw something falling from the sky. He looked up, and was awed with the sight. It was snowing. Sunggyu wanted to experience the first fall of snow with Woohyun, but apparently, that was impossible, since they were far from each other right now. Well, he knew that they were to be together soon enough, but what he really wanted was to see the first snow fall while holding Woohyun’s hands. Then, he would face the other and close the distance between them, hugging him tight, feeling his warm embrace as well. He would break off the hug temporarily, looking the other in the eye. He would exchange ‘I love you’s’ with the other, before kissing him in the lips…

“Sir,” someone asks, which startles Sunggyu, ending his daydream. It was the bus conductor. Sunggyu composed himself as he looked at the conductor while smiling, before the other spoke, “I’d like to ask where you’re going down? We’re already at the last bus stop.”

Sunggyu looked out to the window, realizing that he was far away from where he should go down. He apologized to the conductor as he alighted the bus, starting to run and go for his way towards home. He couldn’t ride a taxi because he had left his money at home and only brought the exac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter