Darling

Heart Attack! | WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I'm back after just being quiet for only a few days lol. Feeling retarded af HAHAHAHAHAHA. And this is something to keep you guys sweet, as (I think) I will be gone for a while. But I think it's just gonna be for 1 week. :3

For the meantime, enjoy this chapter. :D Please leave your comments and, most importantly, thank you for reading! <3

P.S. I was planning to post this by 11:59 PM, but I figured my internet may be lost, so I'm posting it in advance lol.

Enjoyyy~~ :3

‘”Finally! I can now go out!” Sunggyu spoke, as he went out of home, crutches on both of his arms. He looked around, taking in as much sunlight as he could get. He stretched his hands in opposite directions, as he thought to himself.

This is the life.

However, Sunggyu forgot that he actually has crutches, for which he heard them fall. Sunggyu swore he was about to have another trip to the hospital, as he closed his eyes and braced himself for the pain. However, contrary to his prediction, he didn’t feel pain. He didn’t even hear any sound. He felt arms slide through his underarms, apparently catching him a few moments before he makes contact with the ground.

”Felt too excited to go out, eh?”

Sunggyu blushed, the moment he recognized the voice. He could feel the other’s gaze at him, chuckling as he was holding him.

“Not funny for someone who hasn’t been outside for one and a half month,” Sunggyu said, as he pouted, to which Woohyun found adorable. He chuckled once more, before he threw Sunggyu a smile, to which caused him to turn into a tomato, which didn’t slip away from Woohyun’s eyes.

“Oh, my Gyuuu~ you’re blushing. Stop that, you’re making me fall for you more. Let’s just go to school before we are marked as late.”

And, in that moment, Sunggyu was able to confirm within himself.

I’m falling for this man.

“Sunggyu, please let me know once your done with this quiz, so that you can take the last one,” the teacher spoke. It was already past 5:00 PM and he was still in school, finishing all of the activities that he missed. My promise. Woohyun. My date…

As much as Sunggyu would love to deny, and as much as he couldn’t believe, Woohyun said ‘Yes’. Sunggyu honestly felt shy the moment he heard Woohyun’s sweet ‘yes’, and he asked the other to repeat it several times, making sure that he didn’t mishear anything.

But I feel nervous at the same time.

Sunggyu’s mind was actually filled with a lot of questions. Did Woohyun like me? I like him more than being a friend, but does he actually feel the same way? Why would Woohyun say yes? And, as Sunggyu would also hate to admit, nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter