소개 (Introduction)

Heart Attack! | WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being his usual self, Sunggyu walks outside of his classroom and immediately heads towards the library. Of course, being the school's number 1 is a very hard title to keep, but for Sunggyu, whose life revolved on music and studies, it is a very easy task. He has kept this title of his for 2 years, since he entered high school, and so far, no one has seemed to be a threat. Except for a rumored transferee...

Sunggyu has heard those rumors for a few days now - a male transferee entering their school, for which according to word of mouth, has an intellect which can equal that of Sunggyu's. Also, they hear that he is very talented, both in academic and non-academic tracks. Some even say that he has dashing looks, wherein anyone can fall in love at first sight. Sure, Sunggyu wanted to see that guy, as per his biual nature, but after hearing that he was as smart as him, he didn't want any distractions. He wanted to keep his title. No matter what happens, I still must be number one...

Entering the library, he says hi to the librarian, who is very fond of him visiting the library on an almost daily basis. The librarian waves back, smiling at him. Though being called 'The Dragon' by a few students, Jeong Eunji was really a nice person, especially to Sunggyu. She liked it when the boy visits the library, because she was able to find hope that students still loved to study.

"Hello, my dear bookworm. Here for a few references, I guess?" Eunji remarks, smiling while looking at Sunggyu leave his bag on the counter and smiles back at her. "Ne, I just wanted to read in advance, just so as to make sure I'm ahead." He brings out a list of books for which he planned to borrow, and gives the list to Eunji. The librarian smiles back, informing him that the books were still there. Knowing that Sunggyu was very much an OC when it comes to the physical condition of books, he let the younger borrow their single copy books, for which sometimes returns to the library with a few repairs from him.

"Some of these are single copies, but you know how much I trust you. Just get them from the shelves and bring them here for me to clear them out." Eunji said, giving the boy signal for him to go and roam around the labyrinth of knowledge. But before Sunggyu could start his journey, he goes back to Eunji, and suddenly remembers to ask. "Eunji-sshi, have you happened to hear about the new student?"

Eunji thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter