{ You're now officially 2ne1's member }

Who is SHE?

 

 

Dara's P.O.V :

 

SERIOUSLY?! what are these guys doing in here?! Aish.

Yes it was the five guys I ACCIDENTALLY met earlier.

 

Oooh, so you're now 2ne1's Ssantokki eh? Interesting. " The guy with glasses said, well I also saw him earlier with that blonde guy, but he wasn't talking that much.

 

" Yeah, I guess. I need to repay that 900,000 worth of vase that I just broke. "  I answered, he chuckled.

 

" You can escape, but I have an advice, don't even try. My family owns a police team all over the country, well unless you have a visa. I mean." He said, smirking at me like no other.

 

Rubbing it in on my face that I DON'T HAVE money to escape to another county.

 

I just grinned and shook my head.

 

Is he trying to encourage me or he's scaring me?

 

" No, I'm not like that. " I answered, then someone slithered beside me. Yes, and it was the blonde guy.

 

" Oh, this ahjumma is our dear 2ne1's pet rabbit? It fits you though rabbit is cuter and adorable, unlike you." The blonde guy just said, HE DID NOT JUST RUB IT ON MY FACE THAT I'M NOT CUTE.

 

If only you knew how many fanboys I do have in my previous school, confessing their feelings for me thrice a month.

But I don't wanna brag about it, you know.

 

" Looks isn't important, as long as you're living your life normally. " I stated.

 

He gave me a ARE YOU EFFIN' SURE look, I just rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

 

" Maybe to you because you don't even have the looks, you know. Unlike me." He said.

 

Aish, this guy is really hopeless. Okay I get it, he's good looking, so what? why is he being so narcissistic? 

" You can't even attract a single guys attention." He added, I'll really kill him, oh mother in heaven please stop me. I don't want to commit a sin, and yes, I'm trying to get help from my dead mom, cool right? Aish.

 

Ssantokki! " I head Bom shouted. " We need more coffees here! For our guests, can you  please buy one? Go ahead now! " She commanded, I just nodded and ran towards the door. I saw the BugBang thingy group, wait is that BugbangAish, as if I care, I just noticed that they were laughing so hard when I came out of the door, well except for Youngbae. He seems different from everyone else there, which is good.

 

Yes 2ne1 and Bugbang..or Bigbang, the clubs that hosts people. Making them all giddy and stuffs like that, I don't really understand, every minute there's a customer and they'll pick one amongst them all, and that goes everyday, what's wrong with this weird school? I never expected it to be like this.

 

I went to buy in the mini grocery, I bought an instant coffee, well it's not like those classy coffees but it's still the same.

 

I ran back to our school, tired. Yeah, TIRED. They were all like treating me as their maid or something. Aish, I shoudn't have entered that room and break the vase.

 

Now I'm stuck. 

 

I entered the room and..as much as I don't want to notice it.

 

They are freaking staring at me like I JUST KILLED someone.

What's wrong?

 

" INSTANT  COFFEE?! " The three girls including the Bugbang..or bagbang? Whatever they all exclaimed it in unison. 

 

I just nodded.

 

" Yes, why? " I asked.

 

" We don't drink commoner's stuff. I thought you're going to buy a much classy one. " Chae-rin said.

" Sorry, I'm not classy and I don't have a money. " I answered, they didn't even give me a freaking money to buy their SO CALLED CLASSY COFFEE.

 

" I'll drink it. " The blonde guy suddenly said and raised the freaking instant coffee.

 

The crowd stared at him in AWWE. The hell?

 

" I'll DRINK IT! " He said again, like boasting to everyone that he's so awesome that's why he'll drink it.

 

And yet, the crowd clapped at him, including the BigBugBang and 2ne1, they are all retards I must say.

 

" These rich bastards.. " I mumbled. 

That blonde guy smirked at me and showed me the glass of coffee.

 

" What's that for? " I asked, raising my eyebrow.

" I'm teaching you how to hold a cup properly.." He said then.. he started the annoying blabbering about classy actions and blah blah blah.. I don't even want to listen on his tutorial. 

 

What is this kind of people called??

 

Disturbing?...

 

Disgusting?..

 

Ah no..

 

" Obnoxious. " I said as I fist pumped.

didn't even notice that he was in front of me.

He then sulked at the corner, poking the wall.

Did I just say something bad?

 

Then the almighty guy who looks like a panda suddenly cheered for me.

 

" That was an awesome strike for Hyung! " He exclaimed while laughing.

 

I stared at the blonde guy again and grinned, Aish.

 

"Sorry, I was just..touched. " I lied.

Then suddenly, the sulking beast went back to his normal self.

 

" You recover fast oppa." Minzy said.

" Well Ji, even though you teach her some classy moves, she won't be able to get guys with her looks.." Bom said while startingtowalk near me. " She'll still look like a normal unattractive person even if I remove her gla--" She removed my glasses and I saw her suddenly stopped while looking at me with disbelief.

 

I mean seriously? Is there something wrong with my face?

The blonde guy, I mean Ji, based on what I heard from Bom rushed towards us and stared at me with the same look on his face.

I heard him suddenly snapped his finger, as if commanding everyone.

 

Bom you do the make-up" He pointed at the girl spacing out while looking at me.

 

He pointed at Youngbae.

 

Youngbae, call the fashion staffs. " Youngbae just nodded.

 

He pointed at the guy with glasses.

 

Seung hyun Hyung, please get her some contact lenses. "

Oh, so his name is Seung Hy--AishWaeyo? What's with the sudden actions?!

 

He pointed at Chae-roo and Minzy.

 

" Help Bom noona on her make-up."

 

He pointed at the other guy who was kinda dreamy, while looking at Minzy.

And when I said KINDA, it's full of sarcasm.

I was left dumfounded.

 

Dae, call the hair stylist. " Ji commanded again.

 

HYUNG! What about me?! " The guy who looks like a panda excitedly asked.

You..You drink your coffee over there." Ji answered while pointing at the table, and a clear sadness filled the panda's face.

kinda feel sorry for him..

But seriously..

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?

 

They immediately did their jobs and the three girls just pulled me, dragging me somewhere.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??!!" I cried out.

 

They all just smirked at me, I mean seriously?

Okay I don't get it, I was like in a blank space, they were all around me. Giving me a make-over? I guess? Aish and contact lenses?

I'M GOIINGGGGGGGG TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 

After hours...

 

I am inside this room while looking at myself in the mirror.

I can hear them talking outside and especially Bom, squealing her brains out.

 

They suddenly called me..

Ssantokki! Come out there now!" I heard Bom shouting..

 

I just sighed and stood up from my chair, what's wrong with this people, making me wear killer high heels and a classy uniform, even giving me a make over. They are really acting odd.

 

I can't even walk in this super heels, I'll get killed.

 

I was wobbling while walking and as I opened the door..

 

      

I saw all their jaw dropped and the three girls we're clapping like as If I was a clown  or something.

 

I mean, what's wrong?

 

" Are you sure it's her? She's a goddess. " The panda guy asked.

 

" I am, thanks to my skilled hands. Ha! " Bom bragged.

 

" Damn, who is she? " The guy who looks like Minzy asked playfully. 

 

Ha? I mean what's wrong? Are they expecting that I'M UGLY? Aigoo.

 

" As I predicted. " Ji exclaimed while putting a check sign with his finger.

 

He's such a 100 percent liar. Calling me such names earlier and now this?

 

They all suddenly changed their attitude towards me.

 

" So prettttyyyyy! " The three girls exclaimed in unison.

 

" From now on.." Bom started. " You're an official, 2ne1 member, and you have to get a hundred customers in our club for you to repay your debt!" She said while pointing at me.

 

I looked at her with disbelief.

 

"H-H-HUNDRED?!! "

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Hello again, this is my 2nd chapter.

I hope you liked it! <3

Yes this story is inspired by OHSHC but I kinda added some twist and improvised it.

Thank you f or subscribing!

 

SO..

 

ARE YOU AN APPLER? or a MADHATTER shipper? <3

 

-D