{ Rabbit Pet. }

Who is SHE?

 

Dara's P.O.V,

 

Is there even a normal place to stay here? I mean look, they aren't even bothering about their studies. And I'm in the library right now, more like a big restaurant with books I must say though. They are not even looking and reading books, all they're doing is gossiping and laughing their hearts out. Is this even a freaking library?! Damn, I can't even study well. Aish, youngsters these days, Uh? Did I just say youngsters? I'm also a youngster but hell I don't want to ruin my life.

 

" Oh my gaaawd is she the full scholared student? "   I heard one student asking her friend. Aish, And now they're gossiping about me, damn. As if I look differen-- Fine, I do look different, I'm not like them who has their classy uniform, make-up and all. But it's me and I think it's normal if I am like this.

 

" Yeah, the commoner. Poor thing. "  

 

Didn't they learn their Good Manners and Right Conduct?! I mean, HELLO?! I'm just in front of you both sitting and you're talking about me like I'm not hearing it for goodness sake!

Poor thing? WTH? I did not just hear that, should I squish that girl's brain out?!

 

I stared at that girl and I noticed her gulped, I think she's foreseeing her future of me killing her. But nah, I just smirked and stood up closing the book I was reading earlier, I saw her tremble, maybe she thought I was going to attack her. But no, I just passed by her and exited the not-so-normal library.

 

While I was walking, I was reading my book. I mean yeah, it isn't that bad, I badly wanted to read books. It's my life, and that's the reason why I have this thick eye glasses. Suddenly, I bumped into someone, well a strong chest I must say. Which lead for my book to fall.

" AISH! Be careful you ahjumma! You're going to kill and bother everyone if you bump them with your flat boarded chest! " I heard someone complain..

 

WAIT..

 

AHJUMMA?!

FLAT BOARDED CHEST?!

 

Hell, no.

I grinned at his statement and look into his eyes, well too bad this good looking blondy doesn't have manners. He's  with his friends I guess, there are other four guys on his back. Good looking as well and they're giving each other a playful smile. I mean, seriously?!

 

Damn,  I don't even watch that ' Boy's over flowers' thingy but why do I think that I'll end up like that lead girl who's cursed with her life when she met f4..

But ...

No,

This is F5!!!

 

No freaking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

 

I started to calm down and bring out my words..

" One, I didn't mean that. Two, I'm sorry. Three, you didn't even give me a chance to say number two. Four, watch your mouth. Five, same as number four. " I said.

 

" Whoaw, are you threatening me ahjumma? " The blondy asked me.

I chuckled.

 

" Are you threatened? " I asked him back.

 

" HELLLLLL, No." He answered.

" Well.. therefore it isn't a threat." I answered, in a-matter-of-fact tone. 

The other guy who looks like a panda clapped his hands, doesn't he look like a retard?! I mean seriously.

 

" So smart! " The panda guy exclaimed. " Are you the full scholar student?! Yah Hyung! This girl just pwned you! " He added while laughing his out at this blond guy.

 

Hyung? Oh this blonde guy is older than him.

 

" Yah! I'm not~!" The blond whined, I mean seriously? He acts like a freaking kid. " Hey ahjumma! don't you know who we are?! We're big freaking bang, Bigbang!" he added.

 

I raised my brow, I mean seriously?

 

Bigbang?

 

" BigBang? As in the BigBang theory?  the prevailing cosmological model that explains the early development of the Universe? " I asked.

 

I saw clear disappointment on their faces.

And they all walked away..

 

I mean hello?! I was just asking.

 

One of the blonde guy's friends ran back and picked up my book.

 

" You dropped this when you bumped to hyung." The cute guy with squinty eyes and Mohawks hair said while giving back my book.

 

" Thanks. " I said and smiled.

" I'm Youngbae, welcome to our school scholar student." He said.

 

" Sandara, you can call me Dara though." I added.

 

He just nodded and smiled at me, waving his hand while running away.

 

Well, at least there's one person normal in here.

 

I decided to walk and look for a quiet place to study.

 

I saw this third music room, maybe it's empty since no one's in musical rooms studying this time.

When I opened it,

 

bright light flashed on my face. I narrowed my eyes and saw three figures of girls.

 

I tilted my head.

 

" Welcome~ to 2ne1's haven. Where you can stay and relax with us! And enjoy our accompaniment~!" The girl  exclaimed while raising her corn, I mean seriously? Is that your magic wand or something?

I feel bad for this pretty girl.

" It's a girl unnie. " The girl with a short hair said.

" Yes unnie, you don't need to exaggerate much." The girl who looks like a cat added.

" Oh. She has very thick eye glasses. " The girl with corn said.

 

Excuse me? What's wrong with my glasses?! Hell.

 

" I need to go now, sorry for interrupting your.. practice on your stage play, maybe? " I said while slowly walking away but the girl with corn pulled me.

 

" Are you the full scholar student?! Oh my!~ So special." She said, seriously. Is that a compliment or what?

 

" Yeah." I answered.

 

" By any chance you're a LESBO? And you went in here, 2ne1's club to enjoy the company of us?" She asked while giving me a playfull smile.

 

EWWWWW. Heeeellll NO.

Me? A lesbo? I admit I don't wear make-up or anything, but ME? LESBO?!

Shut up.

 

" You're getting it all wrong." I stuttered while slowly walking back wards.

 

" So do you want. the Minggki type? " The girl with corn asked me and suddenly the short haired girl winked at me.

 

Eww?

I continued walking back wards..

 

" Or the cat type?" She continued asking and the girl who looks like a cat winked at me.

 

DOUBLE EWWW.

 

" Or... the Corn type? " She asked again, and now, she's the one winking at me.

 

TRIPLE EWWW + GOOSEBUMPS all over.

 

I continued walking away..

 

But suddenly, I hit the vase behind me!

 

NOOOOO!!!

 

I tried to grab it while it's falling..

 

FAIL.

It's the death of me.

I gulped and turned my head on the three girls.

 

" Umm.. About to pay for this.." I muttered.

 

" Really? You can't even buy your own uniform. " The girl with short hair said.

 

I gulped.

 

" It's worth 900,000 you know. " The girl who looks like a cat added.

 

Geez, thanks for rubbing it in.

 

" So what's your plan miss corn lover? " She asked the girl with corn.

 

She sat on her big chair with her legs crossed, while pointing at me.

" From now on..." She started talking..

 

 

" You are PARK BOM, That is me, Minzy and Chae-rin's..." 

 

" RABBIT PET!" She exclaimed.

 

" Mwwwo ? "I hissed.  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hello!

This is my first chapter! Thank you for all the subscriptions!

Please stay tuned for the coming updates!

Please be kind, I'm a noob.

- D