{ His daughter and his toy. }

Who is SHE?

 

 
 
 
No one's P.O.V ;
 
Jiyong clenched his brows while watching Youngbae, flirt with HIS daughter. The girls who designated Jiyong all sighed in disgust while watching him. While the girls who
designated Youngbae, all went out of the room.
 
 
 
The two girls were looking at each other, knowingly.
 
 
 
" You know, this kinda also happened before. With Kiko Mizuhara. " Chaerin whispered to Bom.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah, the two of them fought over her. Kiko ended up being with Jiyong making Youngbae hate the world but, well she played over the two of them. I guess it's all different though,
I think Dara isn't that kind of girl. She isn't a who'll take other's feelings for granted." She whispered back, Chaerin just nodded and smiled while watching Youngbae, do his moves toward Dara.
 
Mizy glared at the two girls.
 
" Mind sharing me what you're gossiping about? " She asked with her lips all pouted.
 
" Yah! You're still under age to know. " Bom answered while pinching Minzy's cheek.
 
Minzy rolled her eyes.
 
" I think I know though, Aish. I just hope Dara unnie won't let Youngbae oppa get jealous. He's really different when he's starting to like someone. " Minzy added.
 
The two girls grinned at Minzy with a puzzled look on their faces.
 
She just chuckled.
 
" Well you know I am not that YOUNG anymore. " She blurted out and the two girls just laughed at her, making her pout again.
 
 
" But I guess, our little Ssantokki isn't aware of anyone's feelings though. Especially our dear Big Bang's leader. " Chaerin said while pointing out Jiyong with her lips.
 
" What do you mean unnie? " Minzy asked.
 
" Just look. " Chaerin answered while smiling sheepily. 
 
 
Dara's P.O.V;
 
What's up with these two?!
 
" Youngbae-ah , you left your costumers. They're waiting for you, why are you suddenly designating me? " I asked him, I obviously want him to come back to his own seat.
It's kinda irritating me you know.
 
" Wow, I like the sound of that. Youngbae-ah. How about oppa? " He asked.
 
I rolled my eyes..
and as I did.
 
I saw Jiyong walked near me also.
 
" How about Daddy designating his daughter too? " Jiyong asked while smiling happily.
 
REALLY NOW?
 
What kind of stupidity is this?
 
" It isn't right to just leave your customers there you know. " I blurted out while pointing at the girls whose glaring at me, for a long time now.
 
 
Youngbae sat beside me and smiled. 
 
" You can't complain you know. You're my toy. " He said, I looked at him with disbelief and he just chuckled at me.
 
And then there goes the blonde prince, trying to press himself in between us.
 
" Yah! Make space for your Hyung! I want to sit beside my daughter! " He exclaimed trying to shove Youngbae away.
 
I just rolled my eyes.
 
" It's not my fault, you have a big hyung. " Youngbae said.
 
" REALLY?! You're is bigger than mine, you know that! " Jiyong shouted his lungs out.
 
" Well, you even ripped the pajama you borrowed from me before. " Youngbae countered calmly. 
 
" YAH! I didn't mean that! The stupid wires ripped it!!! " Jiyong shouted again.
 
 
 
 
Now they're fighting on who has a bigger ?
 
Aish, these moronic people.
 
 
I even thought Youngbae is a normal one, but I guess not.
 
 
First impression doesn't really last at all I must say.
 
 
While they're fighting about their butts. I decided to stand up and walk away, leaving my customers with an apologetic smile.
 
 
" They're interesting right? " Seung hyun asked me sarcastically. 
 
"  Very. I even left them over there, because they are so interesting. " I answered with  the same sarcasm.
 
He chuckled.
 
 
" I'll tell you, they're very good friends. No sarcasm. " He added.
 
I smiled.
 
" Neh, It isn't that obvious though. " I answered.
 
Bom suddenly slithered beside me.
 
 
" You're going to have a hard time with the both of them. Good luck. " She said.
 
Really? WHY THE HECK IT SHOULD BE ME?
 
I shrugged.
 
 
" Aish.  I don't even want to have time with them. " I blurted out.
 
 
And with that, I saw Jiyong looked at me with disbelief and clear depression on his face.
 
Oh, he heard.
 
He deserves that anyway, for lurking around and popping out of nowhere near me.
 
 
The blonde prince started to sulk at the corner, while poking the wall and hugging his knees. 
 
Minzy hugged me and smiled at me.
 
What a cute girl, I'd really die to be this girl's omma. Aish, screw that.
 
 
 
Knowing this BigBang guys makes me want to have a daughter...
 
 
 
Without a father. Aish
 
 
 
" Unnie, Youngbae oppa called you his toy right? " She asked.
 
I grinned and sighed at her.
 
" Yeah, do I look like a teddy bear? That's why he called me a toy?"  I asked her back.
 
She shook her head from left to right.
 
 
" Unnie is too beautiful for a teddy bear. Well, I think it's oppa's way to say that he likes you. " She answered.
 
I raised my left eye brow at her.
 
Really?
 
 
If you like someone would you call her/him a TOY?!
 
It's making no sense at all, people here are all crazy.
 
 
" Well, apparently. Youngbae loves to play around. He gets bored easily. That's why he makes the people he likes his toy. " Chaerin said, trying to explain..
 
But still, I don't even understand a thing.
 
 
" Chaecat! I won't play with your feelings though! " Seungri suddenly exclaimed. 
 
 
" I don't care about you. " Chaerin coldly said at him
 
And there you go..
 
Seungri just joined the blonde Prince with his sulking moment.
 
But instead of poking the wall, he was poking the blonde prince's back head. 
 
 
 
" Good thing I don't have to worry with my relationship. " Bom suddenly blurted out.
 
WHAT?!
 
She has a boyfriend?!
 
 
 
" Y-You have a boyfriend? " I asked her with full curiousity .
 
" Neh. " She answered and sheepily smiled at me.
 
" Who ? " I couragely asked.
 
" Him. " Bom answered while pointing at the guy with eye glasses.
 
SEUNG HYUN?!
 
 
" WHAT?! Really? " I asked.
 
" YOU DON'T KNOW?! " The three girls asked in unison, with disbelief.
 
Hell?! And like they're more surprised that I didn't know?!
 
 
" How am I supposed to know if it isn't that obvious? " I asked them back.
 
Bom frowned at me with a disbelief look on her face.
 
 
" Well, yeah. Mian. " I said.
 
I saw Seung Hyun suddenly went near her..
 
 
 
And kissed her lips passionately.
 
THE HELL?!
 
My jaw dropped while watching the two.
 
AAWWWWWWWWKWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAARD.
 
 
" Well, it isn't obvious. Yeah.  It's surprising that you didn't know though. " Seung hyun blurted out.
 
YEAH?!
 
Hell. Hello!
 
I must be the one who's supposed to be surprised here.
 
 
" Well, now after eating each other's faces. Yeah, it's obvious. " I said.
 
Bom pouted and slapped my arm playfully. 
 
 
" Well, any other people here who has a relation with someone that I don't know? Don't get me wrong. I just don't want to be surprised again next time you eat each other's faces. " I explained. 
 
Seungri raised his arm.
 
" Don't even get started rat. " Chaerin warned him while giving him a killer's look. 
 
" I was just trying to.. dry my armpit sweat.  YEAH! That's it. Stop dreaming about me Chaecat. " He lied, obviously.
 
Chaerin just rolled her eyes.
 
 
Daesung slithered beside Minzy and wrapped his arm around her waist, Minzy just blushed and looked down.
 
" Soon. Soon. " Daesung said with a smirk.
 
Then the almighty Bom, threw a corn on his head.
 
" OUCH! Aish. What was that for?!" He exclaimed while rubbing his head.
 
" For child abuse, you know our maknae is still under age you pedo. " Bom answered.
 
 
" How about you, did you have a boyfriend before Dara? " Youngbae suddenly asked me. 
 
I shook my head.
 
" I'm not even interested on those kind of stuffs. " I answered.
 
 
" NEH! She's not interested on those kind of stuffs. So shoo! " The blonde prince suddenly exclaimed while slithering beside me.
 
 
" Who even told you that we're close already? " I asked him while raising my eyebrow. 
 
 
 
" I'm your dad right? " He said while batting his eye lashes.
 
I just sighed.
 
" Yeah and I'm his future son-in-law. " Youngbae suddenly spoke, while smirking at me.
 
I looked at him with disbelief and Jiyong glared at him.
 
 
" Aish, guys. Seriously, stop it already. You all still need to prepare for our club's ball party tomorrow. " Bom suddenly blurted out.
 
WHAT? HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW IT?
 
+++++++++++
 
 
Aigoo. Mian guys, it's a bit boring. I'll make it up to you all though.
I'm still busy,
christmas party and stuffs. <3
 
Thanks for subscribing!
Lots of love.
 
-D