{ Designation! }

Who is SHE?

 

Dara's P.O.V,

 

" If you are that drop dead gorgeous, you should have said so. " Seungri blurted out. Yes, this guy is the panda guy.

 

And I know I'm already gorgeous, thank you very much. No need to exaggerate about the drop dead thingy.

I gazed at him and I saw him choke, for no reason apparently, weird.

 

" Why would I do that? I wanted to be invisible you know. But thanks to you guys, geez. I now look like I'm going to a party instead of going to school. " I said.

 

" Well, too bad. I discovered it earlier. Ha! I'm so awesome like that, thanks to my awesome corn. Anyway Ssantokki, you don't need to hide that beauty of yours, it's such a waste. You're already even gorgeous without make-up, you just need to get rid of that thick, u-uncommon eyeglasses of yours, you know. " Bom said, I raised my eyebrow at her.

 

" Yes unnie, You're so pretty even without make-up. Gorgeous to be exact, and with a simple make-up, you're a Goddess. " Minzy added. 

 

Really now? Sudden change of attitude towards me? Creepeh. 

 

" Thank you about that, but seriously. I'm fine with just my glasses and my normal clothes. " I answered.

 

I suddenly heard this Ji, Jiyong. Suddenly gasped. I gazed at him, looking at him with a puzzled look on my face.

 

" Normal clothes you say?! No! I won't let YOU! MY DAUGHTER! Wear those kind of clothes EVER again, you're like wearing  a rag or something you know ." He said.

 

Thanks for trying,

 

YOU JUST OFFENDED ME, MOTHER FCKING BLONDE.

Instead of making me feel good ya know.

Thank you very much, that's so nice of you.

 

I feel like killing you now.

 

 

Then it hit me,

 

DAUGHTER?

Since when?!

 

" Daughter? I don't need two fathers Mister. " I said and I saw him dramatically fell on the floor.

 

OSCARS ACTING AWARD?

Hell.

 

More like dead toenails award.

Not catchy at all.

Seriously.

 

My favorite word? Yeah. Seriously.

 

I shrugged as thee girls looked at me.

 

" Fine ." I muttered, 

 

And I saw that Jiyong beast 's face went back to normal again.

 

" CHAE-CAT! Can you be my daughter too?! " Seungri exclaimed, clapping his hands like a freaking five year old.

 

Chae-cat? Oh, Chae-roo.

Yes, I like to call her Chae-roo.

 

I mean hey, I don't want to call her by Chae rin Lee right? Freaking long.

 

I saw Chae-roo clenched her brows at Seungri.

Is it world war three? 

 

" Shut up. " Chae-roo answered coldly.

 

" I know you can't resist my charms. " Seungri countered with a wink.

 

" Really? " Asked Chae-roo, raising her brow at him.

 

" Probably. " Seungri answered while batting his eyelashes.

I saw Chae-roo walked near him, and there the panda was..

Making cute faces at her..

 

I just watched them full of amusement. 

 

Oh my GOLLY!  I saw Chae-roo leaned her face closer to Seungri.

ARE THEY GOING TO KISS?!!

 

I watched them, with full interest now.. I mean no I don't like romantic scenes you know.

 

 

" OUCH! " I heard Seungri, cried out. Jumping with his one foot.

Okay, Chae-roo just stomped on Seungri's other foot with her killer 5 or 4 inches stilettoes.

That did probably hurt, I feel bad for him.

 

" CAN YOU AT LEAST HAVE MERCY ON MY POOR AWESOME FOOT?! " Seungri cried out again.

 

Then suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

As I turned my head, I saw Youngbae, smiling at me.

 

 

" I believe it's time for your designation, Goddess." He said, I flushed. 

" Yes, I do know that. Thank you very much." I said as I nodded a little, I saw him biting his lips while smiling, making his eyes squint more.

 

It's cute, but hell.

It's giving me goose bumps. 

 

The people started to come in the room, all boys and girls.

 

Girls started to crowd over BigBang, almost half of them designating the blonde Prince and the boys were crowding over 2ne1, yes. And I am part of it.

Aaaaaaaaaand, why are this guys looking at me? 

 

" I want to designate her! " They all said in unison, while pointing at me.

I looked at them with disbelief.

 

The three girls faked a cough,

 

Oh, yeah. I owe them something and I need to repay my debt. Don't need to rub it in.

I just nodded and smiled at these..guys. They all smiled brightly and we all went sitting at the couch.

 

Sorry Bom, Chae-roo and Minzy.

I think there's no designations for you all today.

 

" So you're the scholar student, Sandara Park right? " Asked the first guy.

I wasn't answering.

 

" You're really gorgeous, are you aware of that? " The second guy asked. 

Of course I am, but I didn't answer. It seems like I don't know what to say.

 

" I heard that your mom died a long time ago.. how did you deal with your food? " The third guy asked.

FOOD?

Seriously? You care about the food more than the death of your loved ones? Aish.

I was left dumbfounded, then it struck me. Yeah, I should at least do something to repay my debt.

 

Just be yourself Sandara Park.

After spacing out for a moment.. I smiled and looked at the guys who designated me.

 

" Well.. it was hard at first. " I started, it's not bad at all. They started to look at me with interested faces. " But, you know..my mom left me a recipe book. It has many dishes there..and I learned to cook them all. And.. I'm happy about that. " I finished with a bright smile on my face.

 

The guys all blushed, it was so noticeable.

 

At the other side, I saw that Blonde Prince peeking on me from the couch, watching me intensely. Aish, what's wrong with that blonde one? 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V,

 

I never thought, that the Full scholar girl would be that drop dead gorgeous.

 

Oh dear heavens! Screw me for calling her AHJUMMA before!

I was watching her, my interest focused on her, not even minding the girls who designated me.

 

I watched her conversation with the guys who designated her, I mean..how could they designate my daughter like that?!

Yes, I'm claiming her as my adorable daughter.

 

" All natural, she doesn't even need to do anything to attract people. I don't mind having no designations today." Bom blurted out.

I nodded.

" I hate myself for telling her that she won't attract any guys with her looks. " I said.

" Hm. Well, I found out that she always receives confessions from her fanboys, three times a month. " Seung Hyun hyung said, while fixing his glasses.

 

WHAT?! I should protect my daughter from now on!

" Wait.. Hyung how did you know?! " I asked him with a puzzled look on my face.

 

" I just do. " He answered, I sighed.

 

" Unnie is really pretty, I want to be that gorgeous when I grow up and become a woman. " Minzy dreamily said. 

 

And I saw Daesung, grabbing the chance to wrap his arm around Minzy. It's irritating you know, they look so much a like, CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD LOOK LIKE, DATING YOUR OWN TWIN?

Disgusting. 

I won't even let other guys do that to my precious daughter, Sandara.

Not even a chance.

I, her father, is the only one allowed to hold her~

Then Youngbae, suddenly stood up from the  couch..

 

I saw him, slowly walking towards my gorgeous daughter. Leaving all of the girls who designated him.

 

 

" May I designate this beautiful Goddess right here as well? " He asked Sandara.

 

HELL. NO.

I DECLARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello everyone!

New update! I hope you like it! <3

I love you all, thank you for subscribing..^^v

 

OOH~

NICE MOVE YOUNGBAE.

Not too nice for Jiyong though.

That's HIS daughter, well for him. xD

 

So far..

Team Jiyong or Team Youngbae? xD

- D