Fake

The Other Side/Self

"My head hurts." Riku said as she walks outside the bedroom.

"I felt diz........" She almost lost balance and end up throwing herself on the couch realizing that she's just living alone. Or not.

"I told you to take some rest." Shiro's voice passed by on her mind.

"Pfftt..... I'm fond of this....pain." Riku touched her head and thought that she's used to it -- being in pain, alone and fake herself everyday. She slapped herself, took a bath, made breakfast, fixed stuffs, wore her recent civilian clothes and ran off to school.

" I must not think some depressing stuff right now and focus on school." She bear this on her mind everyday like More Fun Less Stress motto.

It's a cool morning in the town. The sun hides behind the clouds and cold breeze passes by. People walks by with happy smiles and excited for a new start of the day. Riku likes these things that lits up her energy every single day. She walks fast like taking a fast exercise for her. Then suddenly...

"Uhhmm excuse me" A voice interrupted her walk and she looked back.

"Hmm??" Riku said as she faced a wearing formal clothes as if she is a treasured daughter of her parents.

"Hi, my name is Minako and I am a bit lost." She said as she pointed out her finger on the map that she holds. "Oh.....uhhmm...." Riku zoomed her eyes towards the pointed spot.

"Wait it is my school that I am attending right now." She smiled at Minako and betting that this girl is a new student or more like a junior college student.

"Oh thank you..... uhmm Riku right?"

"How did you know my name?"

"It is written on your ID."

"Ohh hehehe"

"So see you later then." Minako smiled and walks away.

"I felt like she has an Other" Shiro suddenly appeared from Riku's shadow on her back.

"Is it Corrupted?" Riku looked down with a serious face.

"50-50."

"Do I need to find out?"

"Up to you, Riku. I am only here for emergency." She disappeared in Riku's sight.

"Hmmm...." Riku continued walking like nothing just happened. Every single time that she talk with Shiro, her surroundings just stopped and people around her wouldn't notice her. She accepts Shiro cause' they are one. It is her negative side. She can talk to herself like that.

"If only you are an another real person, Shiro." Without realizing that she is already near the entrance of the school. Still few students around and she just notices few friends that she knows.

-Right, there they are- She said as she ran inside with her friends. She just realized that she's just wearing a fake image of herself everyday and only her Other can know that.