Silence

The Other Side/Self

"Class dismissed." The teacher said as he continues clearing the writings on the board.

Students hurriedly went out of the room and continue the chit chat outside. 

It is 4pm and the blue sky was mixed with the orange reflected light from the sunset.

Warm and cool breeze went through the open window and touched Riku's skin.

Her seat is near the window and she can see the glimpse of a view outside.

A sigh escaped from .

"Riku, are you okay?" Her teacher said.

"Yes, Sir Nakamura." Riku looked at him.

"Okay... uhhmm.... you'll just lock this classroom and close the windows before you leave." 

"Yes sir."

"Don't stay up to late and be careful later."

"Heh... don't worry... I'll handle some stuff later ..... Nakamura and .... Gino." 

"Right...." Nakamura nods and lift his glasses then leaves the room.

Riku fix her things and hid her bag inside the teacher's table compartment.

"Good thing we met Nakamura right Shiro?" She said as she walks the towards the windows to close it.

"Yes. Only the two of you has an Other. He just summon Gino in emergency purposes." Shiro suddenly appeared on the corner of the dark part of the room. 

"I wish he can help us next time." Riku finished closing the windows. "So all we need is to wait until 8 pm."

"..."

"Why so silent, Shiro?"

"I just felt something strange."

"..."

"You are hungry, Riku."

"No...."

"Yes, you are."

"We have different appeti..."

Riku stopped and realized that Shiro is not just an Other but also a normal person hiding in her shadows. But only Riku can see her. They are two personalities in one. They are one.

"I never thought that this will be complicated." Riku continued.

"I can read your thoughts, Riku."

"Yes I know."

Riku sneaked near the window to check if there are few students left while Shiro is teleporting through shadows all around the school to check too.

"Time check is 5pm and it is still early." Riku said as she sat on the floor while eating a sandwich.

Shiro get some aura from Riku to energize herself. 

A knock interrupted them. "Hello?"

Riku quickly stood up slowly and tried to hide somwhere.

"Uhmm... I know that there is someone there."

"Just approach her Riku." Shiro's voice echoed in Riku's mind.

-Great. Just great- Riku thought that there are already no students around.

-I must be silent. Silence can save me from this-