Calm

The Other Side/Self

"An Other?!" Riku said with a shocked face. "Wait... wait* 

"Riku... we are not only the ones who has Others...." Shiro stands stiff in front of Riku.

"How?... I thought..."

"Calm down...."

"Calm down?! How can I calm down?! ...." Riku is now roaming around the classroom to control her anger but she can't.

"Riku....listen to me. Yes, we thought that we are the only ones who has Others including Nakamura. But we still don't get it...."

Riku stopped and remembered something. Flashbacks of her experiences in school and minor details of how Shiro became her Other. She pressed her hands on her head.

"Altered memories". Riku looked at Shiro. "You know about it right?"

Shiro remained silent with a disappointed look. It is true that they experienced altered memories or amnesia effect between them.

"I don't remember what happened to the Other wor-....." Shiro stopped as she noticed the sky became darker.

The two of them hurriedly ran to the open field. They area is surrounded by dark red clouds and strong winds whirls by.

"But it is still 6p-" Riku startled in her watch and it seems that time goes insane. "Great, now my watch acts like whirlwinds."

"I will back up now." Shiro pats Riku's shoulder.

"Wait...." Riku breathes to calm herself down. A beam of light appeared between them. Shiro's form appeared.

Shiro resisted the strong wind which is trying to push her. She hurriedly touch the ground and release mana forming a protection shield around the classroom.

Shiro...

A voice passed by...

Shiro...

Memories hit her head and recall her some of the altered memories on the Other World.

The Other World...

You are not alone...

Life is a bit cruel you know?...

We are her for you...

Don't worry, we can survive this...

You don't need to carry those burden swords on your back...

Don't do this!...

We'll find a way...

It's too late...

No...

"I recognize those voices. I just can't picture it." With a struggling face, Shiro closed her eyes and trying to picture the physical apperances of those voices.

It is not too late, Shiro...

Shiro's body weakens and felt unconscious on her surroundings. She suddenly disappeared and left Riku's form on the ground. 

The school is back to normal. It is 6pm.

The area became calm.