Curiousity (Minako's POV)

The Other Side/Self

"This is bad .....  So bad ..... I'm lost." Minako said as she stares closely in the map. 

A shy Minako Tsukimi slowly walks around the town and looking for some labels and signs that are found in the map.

-I think I really need to ask someone- She thought but then she realize that she is a type of person who don't trust people.  

What if I ask someone, but he/she gave the wrong directions...

Or that person is a criminal...

Or prank me...

And I will be in danger...

And....

These predictions that she mention all over her head makes her so depressed and anxious until she felt like darkness will conquer her. 

Wait.....

What was I thinking about?

She sighed and continue walking. Nervously holding a map, she couldn't stand a chance to open up to someone. All of her life she is like a princess inside a large castle with strict parents and lots of fancy stuff. Her childhood was more on discipline and learning things that she can follow the footsteps of her parents. Until....

Minako.... hide inside the closet now!

But Mom....

Shh... It is for your own good.

But...

Don't come near close to my family...

*bangs*

D-dad?

Honey, I'm sorry....

*bangs*

M-mom?

....

She breathes heavily after remembering some details in her past. Yes, trust is really a complicated word. You will never know if you can trust this person or not.

- I really need to ask someone - She said as she roams around to find some persons who are similar with her age or personality or physical or mental or...

Suddenly she stopped as she saw a girl wearing civilian clothes with school ID, pass by and walking fast through her. 

- Yes, I need to ask her - She followed the girl and approach her.

"Uhhmm excuse me"

"Hmm??" 

"Hi, my name is Minako and I am a bit lost."

"Oh.....uhhmm...."

"Wait it is my school that I am attending right now."

"Oh thank you..... uhmm Riku right?"

"How did you know my name?"

"It is written on your ID."

"Ohh hehehe"

"So see you later then."

She quickly walks away in another direction and hid somewhere in the corner to calm herself.

- At last, I approach someone.....hmmmm..... but I felt something bothers me about her- She thinks and sighed as she continues walking home.

Tomorrow, I'll be attending my first class...

I need to prepare my things and check my schedule...

And stop my curiousity of that person.