Fear (Neru's POV)

The Other Side/Self

I felt something in that classroom.

Come on Neru.

Just check it out for a bit.

Ugh...

Her conscience debating her descisions as she passed by the classrom. 

"Geez, why did I accept classmate's request of finding that thing when she can find it herself." Neru tightens her fist and walks slowly. 

It's getting darker inside the school's hallway. Sudden creep sound, dripping water and flickering lights are resounds towards Neru that it added up her fear.

Heavy breathing..

Fast heartbeat..

Trembling..

..

"I have to do this." She confidently said to herself and walks around to check each classroom. Until she heard a creepy sound to a near classroom. She gulped and walks silently and attempt to reach the doorknob until...

Time check is 5pm and it is still early.

A voice startled her and forced her to interupt.

"Hello?"

Heavy breathing..

"Uhmm... I know that there is someone there."

Fast heartbeat..

"...."

Trembling..

-I can't take it anymore!- Her mind shouted and forcibly open the door.

In her shock, she looks around and saw nothing but a sunset lit view through the window that reflect towards her eyes.

A "wow" expression on her face and lighten up feeling felt in her heart. Then her fear is gone.

- I must not think that I am such a wimp. I just need to be brave and relax at the same time- she smiled and found a book on a chair near the door.

"Yes! I found it!." She said and exited the classroom with joy.

She hurriedly pass by the hallways and runs out of the school.

~~~

"Thanks, Shiro and that was close." Riku said as she stretch her body out of the dark part of the room.

"Are you the one who put that book on the chair?" Shiro said as she points the chair near the door.

"Yes"

"And the reason?"

"Just in case if someone will hurriedly come here and forget something then that person will get distracted on that window view..."

"...."

"Come on Shiro, you know what I mean."

"And so that you can handle your stiff position near me in the dark corner."

"At least I already tried to hide near the shadows just like you do all the time."

A sigh escaped on Shiro's mouth. Unbelievable yet she has a point. Others can help their attached self in case if there is something unexpected will happen. 

"So let's wait here and I think that girl have fears in her life."

"And an Other." Riku startled as she heard what Shiro said.

Fear?

An Other?