8pm

The Other Side/Self

The clock strikes at 8pm

"It is time" Shiro said as she is standing alone at an open field of the school.

Suddenly, a ray of light forms a boundary line that surrounds the school. Huge range of magic spell has been cast in this area for years that preserved this area as a battle field. But only those who has an "Other" self can see it. And Shiro is one of them.

The "Other" self are the shadows of those persons' positive or negative side.

For example, Shiro Nagisawa. The Other of Riku Nashima, an energetic and friendly college student. And as for Shiro, she is an emotionless, fearless and quiet self.   

Those who has a limit level of Other self are called outsiders. Persons who already accept who their physical and emotional self.

Unlike Riku.......

"Well, what do we have here?" A stranger yet an enemy appeared.

Shiro looked at him silently as she reads the stranger's state.

The stranger laughed. "Are you deaf?" 

In conclusion, this male stranger is a anxious type of Other or so as called as "Corrupted Other". This stranger can't control his Corrupted Other because of negative aura. 

"I had enough!" He quickly used invicibility and disappeared.

Shiro focused on the waves of the area.

"Got you!" As the Corrupted Other made a suprise attack, Shiro quickly dodge it and killed the enemy with one slash.

A scream disappeared on the enemy's mouth and turn him into a normal person.

"It's Riku's schoolmate" Shiro said silently as she examined the unconscious person on the ground. She rubs her gloved right hand that consumes a bit of her aura. She thinks that Riku will feel her strained hand when the night ends. 

"I'll teleport him." Shiro looks at the teleporter, the one who handles secret teleportations between outsiders and Others.

Shiro nods and the teleporter disappeared.

A cool breeze passed by Shiro as she looked up. Riku might be so tired by the end of the day but Shiro handle all the stress that she has and let her rest. 

"Ughh" Shiro felt her head ached and realized that she also need rest too.

"If only Riku took a good rest these days." She sighed.

The boundary lines disappered and Shiro let Riku took over. A light surround her and appeared Riku's form.

"Yeah Shiro... if only I didn't stress myself these days." Riku said with a sigh.

"Just go home and get some rest." Shiro's voice resounds on Riku's head.

Riku smiled and checked her watch. 

It is still 8pm.