Chapter 2 : Lycantrope

Bound By Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Fourth Day

Sehun asks us to wait for him early in the morning at the hotel lobby. So here we are standing awkwardly in the middle of the lobby waiting patiently. Fortunately Baekhyun, the real receptionist accompanied us and he cracking some jokes to kill the time.

Sehun finally arrived, but he didn’t come alone.

“Hello girls, today I plan to bring you guys to the hill located at the outskirt of this forest, and since I’m not too familiar with that part of the forest, I decided to ask for help from Mr.Suho and, fortunately, he agree to come with us and he also bring his colleagues, Kris, and Chanyeol” Sehun cheerfully said.

“Hello girls, my name is Kris Wu Yi Fan, and I’m really glad that I can join you guys,” the tall guy next to Suho said while shaking all of our hand. He is also friendly like Suho.

“Hi, I’m Chanyeol,” the other familiar guy said with his husky manly voice while slightly waving up his hand.

That’s all? He didn’t even smile and shaking our hand. He just coolly placing his hand back to his jeans pocket. What a jerk! Not a very good first impression.

And then again, I caught him gazing at me silently with his cold eyes like he trying to say something or maybe it’s just my imagination? I honestly don’t know.

“We insist on joining you guys because it’s a little bit dangerous to walking around in the jungle with only one man to protect five young beautiful women” Suho cheekily smiling. He is kind of cheesy.

_____________________________________________

Walking side by side inside the jungle making me feels safer, it’s not that I’m scared, but I just didn’t want to lose my track and disappear into nowhere. That is the scariest thing, to lost in this huge thick forest.

With Sehun and Suho walking at the front to lead us and Chanyeol and Kris at the back to protect us from anything, I’ve never felt safer than this.

The bushes and crawling plant make the journey tougher than it was, it frequently stuck in my jeans and my shoes. Watching me struggling when my feet is tangled with the crawling plant, Chanyeol silently cut all the plant and gave the knife to me.

I’m a little bit stunned by his smooth action, but the stoic expression still plastered on his face, no emotion, no feelings.

“Thank you “I murmured.

“Welcome,” his short respond sound a little bit concern than before. He finally showed us some feeling in his voice.

We continued our journey, this jungle tracking and hiking is totally worth it, the ambient around us is mind-blowing. The flower had just bloomed and the leaves are greenish and fresh.

After a quite long and tiring hiking up the hills, we finally arrived at the hill peak. We were greeted by the breath-taking 360-degree scenery of Gotjawal forest. The fresh forest scent is blended with the morning dew creating the freshly therapeutic scent.

We start to unpacked our backpack and taking out all the food, drink and necessary thing to arrange our rare hill peak picnic together. This is the least thing we can do to thank Suho and his colleagues for accompanied us.

“This is the best, eating this delicious food with this 5-star view, I couldn’t ask more,” Kylie said.

“Yeah, we should do this more often, it’s good for healing” Hyolin responded.

After eating a while, a sudden chill creeping into my skin and make tiny goosebumps on the back of my neck, then a loud howling are echoing throughout the forest, it’s like a dog howling but more deep and lively.

“What is that? It’s that a wolf’s howling? Why a wolf even howling in this bright afternoon?” Brooklyn heading towards the cliff nearby.

Suho and the other guys looking at each other with a worried face, like we were in trouble or something, but they remain silent and calm.

“We should go back now to the hotel” Sehun said looking so anxious.

“We haven’t enjoyed our moment yet, why so sudden Sehun? It’s just a howling, nothing bad gonna happen right? “I said to him disagree with his suggestion.

“Sehun is right, we shouldn’t be here at this moment, this is a bad timing, we should move now before it’s too late” Suho demanded.

“Why we shouldn’t be here? Is there something you forgot to tell us Suho?” Kylie asked.

“We really should move now, skip the storytelling, we’ll tell you guys everything when we arrive at the hotel, understand?” Chanyeol said, sounds really intimidating.

After the short argument, we finally start our journey back to the hotel. I didn’t mind going back earlier than expected, but there is something big they hide from us and its makes me feel very agitated.

The howling is still in the air and now it’s more emphasized since we alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter