Chapter 3 : Moirai

Bound By Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world around me moving in a fast motion, my head was spinning and the pain was unbearable. My fragile figure was shaken by a soft and warm human hands.

Slowly I opened my eyes. The air was cloudy and suffocating, something was blocking my respiratory system. I try to breathe and coughing, then he brought his hand to the back of my spine and caress it softly.

“Breath slowly” He whispers into my ear.

Inhaling deeply every single oxygen to relieve the pain in my lungs, it works. I can breathe normally now.

“Are you alright?” he ask caringly.

“My leg, I can’t feel it anymore” I responded trying to suppress a scream. My injured, likely broken right leg was immobilized and agonizingly hurt. “Your leg is broken,” Chanyeol said while carefully checking my right leg.

“Where is everyone? Where am I and why are you here?” I ask voicing out my confusion.

“You fall, and I jump and followed you here, I don’t exactly know this place but I promise you I will bring you to the hotel safely and sound” He responded with a worried expression.

Every single butterfly in my stomach explodes by the sight of him, looking so concern about me.

He helps me stand on my feet and placed his hand on my waist to support my figure from falling. I completely can’t move my right limb.

He suddenly squatting in front of me and gestured me to hop on his back.

“Let me carry you, you can’t walk with that broken leg and it will make our walk slower” He explain.

“But, I’m heavier than I look okay, and plus, I don’t want to bother you” I can’t accept his generous offer even though my leg is unbearably in pain.

“And don’t forget that I’m stronger than I look” He look at me annoyed.

_____________________________________

We have walk for about 15 minutes in a complete silent and there is no trace of tiredness on his face eventhough he have been carrying me whole the time.

“What is Mate actually mean?” I ask him to break the silent.

He coughed a bit.

“I’m a werewolf if you haven’t figured out that yet, and Mate is something about my fate and it will sound ridiculous for human like you” He responds.

“Well, werewolf existence is ridiculous enough, but now I already figured out that nothing impossible in this world, so you don’t have to be worry about being ridiculous” I convince him. I cling my arm on his neck tightly to prevent myself from falling.

“Mate are for life, its werewolves another half. They are often drawn to each other. It’s more like soulmate in the human world, but for a werewolf, we can’t choose who our mate is. When werewolf meets their mate they will encounter an overwhelming scent which is the clear indication of the presence of their mate” He explained.

“Oh, so I’m your mate?” I bluntly ask him.

“Yes, I think so, but don’t worry, I won’t force you to love me or even make you stay here with me, that was way too much to ask for” His demeanour darken.

“Oh, okay” I respond disappointed, slightly hope that he will force me to stay here with him. I don’t know why, but I felt that I was bound to him like something was attracting me to him, some unseen forces.

We finally found a trail leading towards the hotel, I felt a mixture of happiness and anxious at the same time. Happy that finally I’ve safely arrived at the hotel but anxiety is bubbling up when I think about my friends condition. Are they okay or not.

My hands still clinging tightly to Chanyeol’s neck. Even though I’ve insisted on walking on my own, he still wants to carry me on his back for a reason that I will injure my legs more if I walk on it. To be honest, Its slightly uncomfortable for me to be carried by a topless guy, I’m not used to it.

We were greeted by a dishevelled looking Sehun at the hotel entrance, his demeanour lightens when he see us.

Chanyeol place me on my feet and Sehun immediately hug me firmly.

“I’m so happy you’re fine, I thought we’ve already lost you” he murmured in my shoulders.

Chanyeol is coughing really hard beside me.

Sehun finally freed me from his tight hug considering Chanyeol is giving him a deathly glare.

“How’s everyone Sehun? Are they fine?” I ask him.

“Yeah, they’re fine, it’s a fortunate that the other boys showed up right in time to save us, but…” He hesitated.

“But what Sehun?”

“One of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter