Eleven

Maybe it's just me

Jessica POV

Tyler and me will be meeting with the new photographer for our project. Tyler said that she is one of the best photographer in Korea. Krystal also will be in and this make me really excited about this project.

" I see you weary lately. Don't stress okay,we still got time" Tyler say. I smile weakly.

" I really want this project to be successful' i answer.

" I know. You put everthing you got in this project.This is your baby" i nodded. Yes, my baby...Then i heard a knock on my door.

" Miss Jung, Miss Kwon is here" my secretary say.

" Let her in, thank you."

Then, i can see the face that i've been missing for a very long time. She's right here, in front of me. Oh, my god! I can feel that my heart will burst in a few second.

" Hi. Welcome, Miss Kwon." Tyler shake her hand.

" Just call me Yuri" i added. She took a glance at me and look away.

" I'm Tyler and this is Jessica, our CEO" Tyler introduce me. I just stare her and thank god Tyler is here. If not, our meeting will be a silent meeting.

 

Yuri POV

She's really beautiful today. But, i keep wondering how far her relationship with Tyler. I can see Tyler had a feeling for her from his actions. The dance between them at the club keep replay in my head.

"So Yuri, i guess we can start next week. Do you have any questions?" i shake my head.

I can see Jessica look awkward. Maybe she not comfortable with me. Call me selfish, but i don't want to let this project away just because of personal problem. I want to show her that i'm no longer the old Yuri she know. I am one of the most famous photographer and i'll be the best that she has worked with. That's my goal.

"Let's go for lunch. Yuri, come and join us?" Tyler ask me. i smile faintly.

"Thanks but sorry, i have lunch date" i answer while set my eyes on her eyes.  She low her head. 'Why Jessica? You couldn't see eye to eye with me?' i think in my head.

"Maybe next time" i added.

 

Krystal POV

Since Amber save me last time, we become more closer and spent some time together. The more i know her, the more i like her. Ops, i like her? Hurm, maybe after i know her, i realized that how interesting her as a person. She's really nice, considerate, playful and very caring person. She's so charming. I remember when i tried to ask for her apologize in sms.

Flashback

From Amber : Hi Krys. Whatcha ur doing?

To Amber : Nothing. Just reading some magazines :-)

From Amber : How are you? Are you busy lately?

To Amber : Not really. I've been giving a few day leaves.

From Amber : Oh, finally the princess can relax, yeay!

To Amber : Why you are the one who happy about this?

From Amber : Because..this servant want to spent time with the princess to make her happy but i wonder if the princess mind or not??

To Amber : Hehehe.. Princess does'nt mind.. :-)

From Amber: Great! Okay princess, i pick you up tomorrow at ten, is it ok Princess-nim?

To Amber : Okay..Erm, Amber, i want to apologize for my actions before this. For all the misunderstand between us.

From Amber : Nah, it's okay but you have treat me a  dinner later.

To Amber : Are you try to court me, servant?

From Amber : Ermm, is it wrong for this servant want to try to become your Prince??

To Amber : You must earn it, servant. Make princess happy and i'll consider it...:-)

From Amber : yes!!! You'll never regret it, princess!! :-*

Flashback end

Everyday i get a message from her and it make my day. Seems like i addicted to her fluffy messages. It's really make me smile. I guess this is the first time i open my heart and myself to someone. i slowly trust her bacause i'm not easy to trust people other than my family. Suddenly, my phone beep..

"Kai??" i furrower my eyebrow.