Nine

Maybe it's just me

Krystal POV

I feel someone poking my cheek. I groaned and slowly open my eyes. I see my sister sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Morning baby. Get up, lazy . It's already noon" she patted my thigh.

"When you come home, sis?" i stretches and get up from my bed. She smiled and fix my hair.

"Aigoo, my beautiful and talented sister. I miss you so much baby" she hug me tightly. I blushed and hugs her back.

"Did you see the music video?" i ask her.

"Yup, you're very good. I never knew you can act" my sister pinch my cheek

"Auww, it's hurt you know" i pouted.

"Who's the director. I bet he handsome. The video is very interesting" i keep quiet. I remember Amber' face. Suddenly i feel ache in my heart.

"The director is she, not he" i play with my fingers. My sister raised her eyebrows.

"Wow, she is amazing." Yeah, she is. But, i can't forget the word she said about me.It's hurt me a lot.

 

Jessica POV

Today i spent more time with my sister. I didn't see her for two weeks since i got tied up with fashion show in Bangkok. I saw the music video she featured with. I never thought that my baby sister has potential in acting.

"Jess, how's your fashion show?" Krystal suddenly ask and sit beside me

"So far so good. After this, i must prepare for our  on show in here. We got latest creations for local market" she lean her head on my shoulder.

"You must really busy then. And i will be missing you again" she pouted her lips.

"Don't worry because you also be busy with me. Tyler and me have agreed to take you as one of our main models for the show."

"Really?" she shouted.

"Tyler will deal with your management. This time the promotion duration will be much longer since it will be our biggest project"

"Erm, how about you and him? Any progress?" she smirked.

"Still in business partner relationship. Not more than that" i stare at the television. I'm not interested in talking about Tyler. Krystal just keep silent, maybe she know that i don't like to talk about him. My past love still lingered in my heart. I just cannot forget about Yuri even in the end of the day, i hurt myself. Longing and guilty has been accompany me along the way. Some people got together without love and some people in love but can' t be together. I just have to accept she's not mine anymore.

 

Author POV

Yuri just finish her photoshoot. 2 hours spent to capture the pictures of these pretty ladies sometimes can burdensome. There are a few models trying to caught Yuri's attention. Being tall, smooth tan skin, cute smile and sweet talker can make her become very attractive. Her politeness can be misunderstand as flirting.

"Buddy, what are you thinking? You've been space out for half an hour" Amber put her hand around her neck.

"Certainly not about you" she flick Amber fingers around her neck.

"Ouch, meanie." Amber pouted.

Yuri chuckled and quickly put her hand around Amber's head and ruffled her hair.

"I've seen lately you spent more time with Yoona. And why is that?" Amber took glance at Yuri.

"I'm thinking to give a chance for us, i mean as a couple." Yuri answered.

"What? You two got together?" Yuri shake her head.

"Not officially. But maybe in the future, soon.." Yuri remember how she apologized to Yoona for what had happened that night.

Flashbacks

"I'm so sorry, Yoong. I can't remember a thing" Yuri low her head.

"But i'm not sorry, Yul" Yuri glance at Yoona.

"Actually, i'm not drunk to let you to touch me.But i'm willing for you to touch me as i loved for a very long time, Yul" Yuri furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you saying, Yoong?" Yoona took Yuri's hand and held it.

"I have been loving you since our college days. But i keep it in my heart" Yoona Yuri's hair.

"But i can't hold out anymore. I have to tell you because it's grew stronger in me" Yuri looked away.

"I'm not expect you to accept my love Yul. I just have to let all out from my heart. Now, i feel relieved.I hope this don't change our friendship, Yul" Yoona said in low voice and start snobbing.

Yuri keep staring at Yoona. She doesn't know how to react to Yoona's confession. After some silent moments, Yoona stand and went to left the house. Yuri  quickly grabbed Yoona's hand. She tilt Yoona's chin and stare at her red puffy eyes.

"M..M...May..Maybe we can try.." Yuri shuttered.

Flashbacks end

Amber patted Yuri's shoulder. She know about Yuri's unrequited love for her ex-roomate in college days.

"Just don't push yourself, Yul. There's a big different between willing and trying"

"i know but i deserve to be loved too, Am."

"I know buddy, i know...." Amber hug Yuri.

 

 

P/S: Sorry for late update. i try my best to update as long as i can.... hehe..