Four

Maybe it's just me

Author POV

Amber wipe her sweat all over her face. Today, she spent 2 hours in gym and of course with her best friend, Yuri.

" Yul, i change first. So tired buddy"

" Okay, wait me there" Yul keep running on the treadmil.

Amber pick her bag and all her belongings and walk to he changing room. She take out her shoes. She sigh. It's her fate to have a friend who love to work out. Suddenly, someone come out from shower. Amber jaw drop.' Wow, she's so beautiful' Amber talk to herself. Her milky skin, sharp nose and her wet hair fall along her shoulders. Then that girl eye catch her eye. Amber smile but that girl.....

"Ahhh...Prevert!!!! Get Out!! " she shout. Her hand is hugging her body.

"What?? I am not prevert!" Amber explain.

"It's you again! You jerk! Get out!" Krystal start hitting Amber. Amber try to stop her. She grab her hand and hold it. And it work! Krystal stop hiting her and the temperature suddenly drop. Amber feel someting soft and warm at her right palm. Uh-oh..Amber hand is on Krystal chest. She quickly pull her hand and she run away leaving Krystal alone. Krystal in shock and her face become more redder and hot.

"How dare that guy land his hand on my..my.." tear start welling in her eyes.

 

Amber sprint save her life. 'Stupid hand! ' Amber catch her breath while stare at her hand.

" Dammit! Now feels like i'm real prevert" Amber pull her hair frustrated on what had happened.

" What happen to you?' Yuri ask. Amber tell everything what had happened earlier. Yuri laughing.

" Hahaha..You look so funny. And your hair..hahaha" Yuri cannot hold her laugh.

" Yah! You so mean. You should help me, Yul.I lost my reputation to that pretty mad girl!" Amber look down to her feet. She only wear socks.

" And my shoes too" Amber stomp he feet.

Yuri drag Amber wrist and go to the changing room. Amber hide behind Yuri back.

" No one here. Maybe she's gone" Yuri start unpack her bag. Amber start searching around for her shoes. When she stand beside rubbish bin, she see a shoelace. She widen her eye.Her shoes in the rubbish bin.

" Nice..just nice Amber. " Amber sigh. Yuri rub her back.

" You have a bad luck today, buddy.." Amber nod he head.

" Really bad...." Amber say while start wiping her shoes.

 

Note: sorry for my poor grammar. Thank you for those who's subscribed!! Kinda short but i'll update one more chapter shortly..