Twelve

Maybe it's just me

Amber POV

Lately, i feel so happy and i know it probably because of Krystal. I've make decision to take the first step to become her friend. She's a bit cold toward me in the first place but right now, i can say that we pretty close. I've spent most of my free times with her include accompany her to do her job. Well, right now we are close friends but i'm sure that i care for her more than friend. I thought i want to see whether she feel the same of not. I don't want to risk our friendship. Even Yuri said that i should take step by step.

"Buddy, i need your help" Yuri said

"What is it? Money?" i tease. Yuri just shake her head.

"If you help me, you are the one get the money" Yuri said while play with her phone.

"Hah?"

"I need you to be my assistant for my new project. This project quite big and the first task to take a photoshoot in Jeju" 

"Wow. What a nice venue. Which company?" i ask her.

Yuri just keep quiet. She sighed. I can see hesitation in her eye to answer that question.

"Did you remember my ex-roomate in college days?" i think hard.

"You mean, your crush?" i added. Yuri nodded.

"Her company. Now, she is one of the top arising designer in Korea"

"Really? Are you okay?" i stare at her face. Yuri show her pokerface.

"Why i shouldn't be okay? I've moved on from her. I got Yoona now" she said sternly.

"Okay, by the way i forget her name. Erm...jen or jes.." she cut me in.

"JESSICA JUNG" Yuri said. I wide my eyes. The name sound familiar. Jung??? Krystal also Jung..Dont tell me..i keep thinking in my head. Then i remember Krystal used to said that she has a sister working in fashion industry also. .

" I AM IN!!!!!" i shouted.

 

Yoona POV

I am in relationship with Yuri now. It's been my dream to be with her as a couple. I adore her since our college days. In the past, i keep my feeling inside me because of Jessica. Yes, Jessica Jung, her roomate. I know because Yuri like to share about her feelings with me. The four of us which include Donghae, was a group and close with each other. But somehow, they didn't end up together and they split up just after Yuri confess to her.

After many years, i still cannot forget Yuri. She's in on and off relationship with few girls. So i determined to tell her about my feeling and i will make her fall in love with me. I believe that love can be inculcated in times. We been official for one month now and we suppose to celebrate tonight. Yuri has appointment regarding her new project. I feel down when she told me that she will start busy next week but i have to support her, right?

I guess i should be more supportive and understanding girlfriend even deep in my heart, i feel so lonely and afraid that i will lose Yuri to one of the models she's been working with.

 

Author POV

Amber excitedly packing her clothes. Tomorrow they will go to Jeju for three days. She will be spent days with her princess. Actually, she immediately told Krystal after she know they will be working together. Krystal is also excited about this journey. She pick up her phone and start dialling her princess.

"Hello, what do you want?" Amber chuckled when hear Krystal words. If she don't know her, maybe she'll be hurt by Krystal now. She know her princess don't like anybody to disturb her sleep.

"Sorry princess. I just want to hear your voice" Krystal groaned.

"Why stupid? We can talk all day tomorrow" Krystal stated.

"Anniyoo..i just finish packing my stuffs. Have you packed? i just worry you will left somethings. Just reminder.." Amber say in low voice.

"Stupid, this is not my first time working outstation. I'm a model, remember?" Kystal annoyed.

Amber smiled. Yes, she forget about that. They chat for few minutes and Amber decide to end the call before she wake up the lion..hehe..

"Okay princess, just continue sleep. Please forgive me. Your servant just missed your voice so much. Sleep tight, and please dream of me" Amber said. Krystal smiled.

"Let see about that servant. Good night." She end up that call with a smile plastered on her face.